Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Positive feed back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has any one else found the feed back system takes off you last one ,when you try to add a new one ? Or is just me .just seems odd that you can't give some one more than one feed back any ideas guys
do you mean reputation barney ?
Yes mate tried to give Steve Poz feed back and it took off one I gave him some time ago
yes had the same mate.....i only discovered this facility a few weeks ago....after three years....i think you can only do so many at a time ..there is a limit set....tried to do this with Sunna but all i could do was re edit the previous comment....just as well ha ha
Haha yeah he means well ,may be I will talk to the man who must be obeyed SD him self Smile
Guys,

It is working as intended by the software developers. You can leave +ve feedback on as many things as you want but only one per thing, be it a post or a person. After all you don't want one person impacted by someone by repeat ably giving them +ves or -ves.

Think of it as tick boxes. You either tick to like them or tick to not but you can't tick more than once and you can't tick a +ve review and a -ve review.