Survival UK Forums

Full Version: possible christian muslim war in the future?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just imagine if the U.S. go to bomb the enrichment mountain "miss?" and hit the holy city...

Iran will in the "near future" start enriching uranium deep inside a mountain, a senior official said, a move likely to further antagonize Western powers which suspect Tehran is seeking nuclear weapons capability.

A decision by the Islamic Republic to conduct sensitive atomic activities at an underground site - offering better protection against any enemy attacks - could complicate diplomatic efforts to resolve the long-running row peacefully.

Iran has said for months that it is preparing to move its highest-grade uranium refinement work to Fordow, a facility near the Shi'ite Muslim holy city of Qom in central Iran, from its main enrichment plant at Natanz. The centrifuges and other equipment needed to start enrichment were installed at Fordow last year.

Iran is already refining uranium to a fissile purity of 20 percent - far more than the 3.5 percent level usually required to power nuclear energy plants - above ground at Natanz.

The country said last year it would move this higher-grade enrichment to Fordow, which like other Iranian nuclear sites is regularly inspected by the IAEA, and also sharply boost output capacity.

The United States and Israel, Iran's arch foes, have not ruled out strikes against the Islamic state if diplomacy fails to resolve the dispute.Iran disclosed the existence of Fordow to the IAEA only in September 2009 after learning that Western intelligence agencies had detected it.
I truly believe the Iran situation is one to watch.

They've never been ones to back away from a fight.

If anything does start WWIII, it's going to happen over in the Middle East, no doubt. But if it does happen, it's going to be worse than any other war....ever!!!

Einstein said "If not the 3rd, then definitely the 4th World War will be won using sticks and stones."

Did someone say Potassium Iodide tablet time?
No doubt about it. It is already ongoing and with the quislings here they are winning so far and will continue to do so until we snap.
i have always believed there WILL be a civil war in this country( the Muslims against everyone else-remember they believe if they cant convert you to Islam then your better off dead), and i still believe a civil war is coming.
I believe that civil war is a possibility in this country as you say BP. Remember the West supported Saddam Hussein against Iran in the Iran/Iraq war, so they must truly hate and detest the West. The West Have been very bad in their dealings with the Arab States. When they cease to be of use to the West they are thrown to the dogs. This does not mean that I support the moslems but they do have a reason to be angry. Tony Blair cuddled up to Gaddafi and Like Saddam when he was no further use to us they encouraged his death. Western diplomacy stinks. We are no longer Gentlemen. We cuddle up to the US too much. Kenneth Eames.
at the end of the day, all politics is about power and money, once they have exerted the most power and money then they have no more use for those who helped them.
We're starting to look like a hate group haha. It's okay, we are not for or against anyone. We look out for each other.

I have always thought there will be a civil war. I have just never wanted to say (especially on a past forum) but I always thought people would think I was a total nutter.
Gain a big enough foot hold and job done, no need for civil unrest, bit like the cost line being eroded over time, slowly slowly catch a monkey.
(9 January 2012, 17:02)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]Einstein said "If not the 3rd, then definitely the 4th World War will be won using sticks and stones."

I have started stocking up on sticks and stones to break bones and some names, the names do not hurt but they will be used as a detterent to frighten off raiders. Big Grin
Absolutly right a well placed slur to a gentleman is like a knife to the heart...Tongue
Pages: 1 2