Survival UK Forums

Full Version: global economic collapse in 7 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to this report the global economy would collapse in 7 days if a major disaster struck the planet.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.c...he-planet/
well with all the "just in time" deliveries that we have these days, it wouldnt take much to mess up the system, then we are probably about 3 days from total anarchy.
I wonder how long it would take the Mcdonalds drive thru to close?
(9 January 2012, 17:54)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how long it would take the Mcdonalds drive thru to close?
you must be in a BIG, BIG city, i have never seen a Mcdonalds drive through!!! in answer to your question-not long cos their going to have the same problems getting deliveries as everyone else!
Wow BP you must really live in the sticks...EVERYWHERES got a mcdonalds now, even most mcdonalds have got a mcdonalds in themTongue
(9 January 2012, 20:46)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow BP you must really live in the sticks...EVERYWHERES got a mcdonalds now, even most mcdonalds have got a mcdonalds in themTongue

Mike, our NEAREST Mcdonalds: is 20-25 miles away(a 50mile ROUND trip)Tongue
12 miles each way to a fast food joint here.
Regarding just this Country our Government said last year, it would only take another event like the London bombings to tip us over the economic edge, we would not have the money/resources to cope with it.
PG I think just a bit more large scale indistrial action could tip the balance against society.
I agree!
Pages: 1 2