Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday Clock could be reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scientists behind the Doomsday Clock will announce today whether or not it will move the minute hand if its countdown to the possibility of a nuclear explosion.

The clock, which last moved in January 2010, is a universally recognized indicator of the world's vulnerability to catastrophe from nuclear weapons, climate change, and emerging technologies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...night.html
I hope it's more reliable than that stupid olympic clock that they've got in Londinium??
I thought they had a doomsday clock in America. Oh wait, that was the national debt clock.

Aren't they similar things?
Every time I try an read something on the Daily Fail website I get distracted by the boobs on the left hand side
(11 January 2012, 16:35)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I try an read something on the Daily Fail website I get distracted by the boobs on the left hand side

Eh? what sort of women do you look at?, All the women I know have one on the left and one on the right TongueBig GrinBlushConfused
(11 January 2012, 16:35)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I try an read something on the Daily Fail website I get distracted by the boobs on the left hand side

There is something to readon that site?

Wow, who would have thunk it.
I always go for the boob on the left, it stops me feeling a right tit!
(11 January 2012, 16:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Eh? what sort of women do you look at?, All the women I know have one on the left and one on the right TongueBig GrinBlushConfused

I knew that surgeon had put the implants in the wrong place!
Why is the space between a ladies bosum and her hips called her waist ?

Because its a wasted space you could get another pair of **** in the gap
lol Big Grin