Survival UK Forums

Full Version: welsh prepper gets 6 yrs in jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
welsh prepper jeff Lloyd 37 got 6 years in jail for having a homemade pipe gun and pepper spray.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south...s-34677345

Lloyd also seemed not to be a big fan of womens lib.
Hopefully he wasn't anyone frequenting this forum.

Biggest issue was his previous dangerous behaviour. Combining this with his lethal weapon collection and something quite rightly needed doing.
As LS says, it was the previous violent attacks on people combined with the illegal weapons that got him locked up rather than being a prepper. I think that was added just as a bit of media spin to say we are all crazy to have the idea bad things might happen.
Sorry i have NO TIME for any (man) who abuse women...which was previous i know...but that was his undoing ... good enough for me !

i would be more concerned with (police) watching in on sites like this ...that should be our concern....but there again that does not involve much effort ...with the added bonus of sitting on ones arse.
the met tipped off south wales police , they were watching the web site he got the stuff from , so a heads up for us.
its the pipe gun and pepper spray which is illegal not the crossbow.
mate of mine was done for possessing prepper spray for personal protection but just got fined for it .
The proper question might be;

After stabbing one woman and attacking another with a hammer, why was this lunatic walking around free in the first place?

Two counts of attempted murder, probably pled down to simple assault with time served and probation?

If he had been given proper sentencing for the first two incidents he would have been in jail until he was an old man and not bragging about pipe guns on the internet.

And since no one turned him in, and all information was gathered from the internet.

Yes they are watching everything, here, there, and everywhere.

They even know about your bean tins in that spot beneath the cupboard floor.
MB, they aren't under the cupboard floor. They're behind the false wall in the front room Smile
our jails are all full Morty, nobody gets a prison sentence for a first or even second offence, they get lots of warnings first, then when they do get put in prison they only serve HALF anyway, used to be two thirds but its been reduced to half for anyone serving more than 12 months, so this guy will be out in 3 years.
a lot of it comes down to money , prison costs between £700 and £1000 pw depending on what type of prisoner you are ie , long term , young offender , high risk , max security.

so in todays world of cuts ...... prisons get it too...Rolleyes