Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Durham services tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was chatting with a seller at a car book a few weeks ago, I am pretty sure he was a prepper by the stuff he was selling and the pouches and bags clipped on the back door of his Land Rover, I made some remark about being "ready for the off" but we were unable to acknowledge each other without giving ourselves away to the sheeple around us, a badge or recognition signal might have come in handy in this situation.
I sometimes hear old men muttering tunefully

"Dah Dah Dit Dah Dah
Dah Dah Dit Dah"

:-)
old?!
Or you could just step up to his box of electronic junk and ask, "I say OM, is that a 4CX300A you have in there?"
(6 November 2015, 12:48)River Song Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes hear old men muttering tunefully

"Dah Dah Dit Dah Dah
Dah Dah Dit Dah"

:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v2GDbEmjGE
Charles - that sounds suspiciously like "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours"
Is that a DV 27 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me Smile
A 4CX300A is a vintage forced air cooling ceramic tetrode (valve) capable of operation up to 500MHz.
Used in early airborne radars and UHF transmitters.
Charles you really know how to flatter a lady like RS, I bet you knock em dead at parties Smile
Pages: 1 2 3