Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Moon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone been following the moon cycle ? Has anyone noticed anything strange ?
(12 January 2012, 23:26)Jodansgang Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone been following the moon cycle ? Has anyone noticed anything strange ?

Nothing really exceptional. It was still there last night, nice and bright. Same place as it should be.

Why, do you know something we don't Wink
(13 January 2012, 09:26)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Jodansgang' pid='4765' dateline='1326407209']
Has anyone been following the moon cycle ? Has anyone noticed anything strange ?

Yes i can confirm it was there last night as i saw it as well.
(13 January 2012, 10:03)uks Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 January 2012, 09:26)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Jodansgang' pid='4765' dateline='1326407209']

Yes i can confirm it was there last night as i saw it as well.
Nothing at all wrong with the Moon. It can seem different due to atmospheric conditions, last night it was surrounded by a lovely Corona. It will of course get smaller and smaller over the next hundreds of millions of years due to its decaying orbit, but I wouldn't worry about thatBig Grin

Guys,

Two blank posts in a row. What are you doing?
Nothing thats what i told you about esrlier this week
Somthing is going on. Did you try and reply with a quote rather than just enter text and post?
(13 January 2012, 15:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Somthing is going on. Did you try and reply with a quote rather than just enter text and post?
No just tried to post a reply, I thought it was being vetted before being put on!!

(13 January 2012, 15:56)Tartar Horde Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 January 2012, 15:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Somthing is going on. Did you try and reply with a quote rather than just enter text and post?
No just tried to post a reply, I thought it was being vetted before being put on!!
It seems to be working ok nowBig Grin

I get problems replying to the same thread more than once - a message appears saying "That Thread No Longer Exists" - but it does.
I haven't noticed anything strange about the moon cycle or phase.
It is waning gibbous at the moment as it should be.
Pages: 1 2