Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Snowing like mad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started at 11AM we have had two inches of snow in two hours and its laying, gonna have fun going to get some from GFs house up Weardale tonight I reckon
(12 December 2015, 14:04)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]gonna have fun going to "get some" from GFs house

Really NR, you old dog..... this is a family orientated forum Wink Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Twat Smile part right though Get SON ( who was getting SOME )
(12 December 2015, 19:51)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Twat Smile part right though Get SON ( who was getting SOME )

I read it as "get home", thought you had a bit on the side ;-)
You lot have absolutely filthy minds, thats why I like you so much Smile
(13 December 2015, 10:10)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]You lot have absolutely filthy minds, thats why I like you so much Smile

Yep, I thought she must have been good to make that trip through the snow Big Grin Big Grin
Still minus 1 here in Co Durham first it snowed the it rained HEAVILY then it froze, wifes car looks like its made from glass.
just grey and overcast here in Devon, no wind whatsoever, everything is still and quiet.
sometimes I think-especially on Sundays-its so quiet, no people about, "i wonder if TS really has hit the fan?"
(13 December 2015, 12:36)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes I think-especially on Sundays-its so quiet, no people about, "i wonder if TS really has hit the fan?"

Same here, I could go for weeks without seeing anyone at all, especially in winter when there are no ramblers.
there are other people here Steve,but you wouldn't know it on the Weekends-during the week people coming and going- but on Saturdays and Sundays its like a ghost town, very few people even seem to come out their front doors at the weekend, the same 2 or 3 people like us walking the dogs but thats it, no noise, no sight of anyone, no kids in the street-their all on their computers in their bedrooms, its so quiet here you can hear the proverbial pin drop.
Pages: 1 2