Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What did Santa bring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what did Santa bring you, I got the HAYNES GUIDE to surviving the Zombie Apocalypse ? Smile
He got me bugger all ,it all got spent on the kids
All but one of my presents were clothes this year....I think they're trying to tell me something!

The odd one out was a full tang 12" chef's knife and very nice it is too
HE GOT ME......???????.......BB do you live with a man.
a book:"The man who watched the world end" by Chris Dietzel, and a pair of slippers !!
It's wot did Santa bring you this year sunna,so he got me bugger all .
If you are looking for some gay fun Sunna ,there are web sites out there mate .
I'm not the one for you matey .Xxxxx
I can only dream bb ....
Exercise bike, wing chun wall bag, underarmour gear for mma and a growler. Oh, and flu. Thank Santa, really appreciated that one.
Due to recent circumstances and a radical rethink of my life and plan's i treat myself to the Rolex Submariner I've hankered after my entire adult life , should of bought it 30 years ago when they were less than a grand!, , you only live once as I've recently discovered and it can come to a very sudden end so after 30 + years of finding reason's why I couldn't/shouldn't I just did,,,,,,fek it....I needed a non battery watch for end of day's lol
Not a lot on the day, but an IOU for some nice fruit trees I have my eye on to complete my orchard plans, and a few more pullets to boost my flock once the weather improves a bit. We kind of got out of the habit of giving each other silly presents and buy whatn we need during the year.
Pages: 1 2