Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, people.
I am new to this site and I think it is amazing; just the thing I've been looking for. Like mined folk! I live in the North West of England right in between Liverpool and Manchester. Anyone else in my area?
Joe.
Hi Joe you are most welcome, but when did Liverpool or Manchester get moved into the north ?? The north starts at Kendal in the west and Thirsk in the east, anything else is down south Smile
welcome Joe.
Hi Joe.

Sounds like you're from Warrington. I've recently moved away from there. Not a survival thing. I moved because of a job and a girl (AlyBear) who I met a while ago (not through this site. Through a mutual friend).

Have a look around and see what you think.

Everyone here is really accepting and you're in good hands.
Thanks for the quick replies! I do leave quite close to Warrington, yes.
(17 January 2012, 12:36)Joe Poncho Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick replies! I do leave quite close to Warrington, yes.

Southerner Big Grin
Southerner??? Ha!
I used to live in Grappenhall Heys, until August 2011.

There are some great places to bug out to around that area!!!

I'm still getting to know where I am now, but you could look into the outskirts of Lymm. Also, when you drive under the bridges from Warrington (Stockton Heath area) to Lymm, there are a few bridges that would be ideal places to place caches!
You're right there, Scythe. I'm north of Warrington and there are lot's of places around here too.
Westbrook or Orford area?

I used to go Omalleys gym, so I know all the best people around haha.

How long have you been on the Survivalist/Prepper scene? I'm new to the scene, but not new to the idea of survival skills.

What's your background?
Pages: 1 2 3