Survival UK Forums

Full Version: UFO In Essex?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lol it would have to be Essex! ;-)

Close encounters of the Home Counties kind: Two 'alien aircraft' sightings in one week in 'UK's UFO hotspot'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tspot.html
Don't start me on the Essex jokes. The company I worked for has a place there and I visited regularly.
Poor bloody aliens flying 1,000 million light years to get here looking for intelligent life and where do they look? Bloody Essex where the average IQ is the same as the age of its oldest virgins 10. Smile Essex the only place where alien abductees enjoy being anally probed and are usually called Charmagne Chlamidia Smiff or more often " The Defendant"
Well! I'm from London I only live in Essex lol but I've always said there's some thing in the water out this way!
(17 January 2012, 18:03)Prep Girl Wrote: [ -> ]Well! I'm from London I only live in Essex lol but I've always said there's some thing in the water out this way!

didnt think anyone in Essex drank water, its more likely to be bolly!
Yeah there is money in Essex, I don't have any tho lol it's bottled water for me!