Survival UK Forums

Full Version: This applies to all of us!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actually I was far more impressed by the source (The Woodpile Report) than from Capt. Rawles.
"I usually, like many, have a jaundiced eye when it comes to the US prepper scene -- but JWR is usually well balanced" LOL so is a paranoid schizophrenic so long as they take their medication...the chap is barking mad.
Jonas ,I think you will find him bat shit mate
I am in full agreement with HP on Rawles. Probably too much of his mis-spent youth engaged in killing brain cells by smoking hallucinogenic medicinal herbs of native Americans.

I prefer to kill off MY brain cells by imbibing of the distilled malt beverage of my Celtic ancestors...
I imbibed far too much Makers Mark 46 last night, feeling a tad fragile this morning.
I feel your pain...
(10 December 2016, 10:25)harrypalmer Wrote: [ -> ]I imbibed far too much Makers Mark 46 last night, feeling a tad fragile this morning.

A nice hot cup of tea will put you right!
Tea is a wonderful drink, especially when its accompanied by a bacon/saus/egg banjo...heavy on the HP sauce Smile
Very nice HP
Sometime you should try Cholula instead of HP, if you can find it over there.

http://www.cholula.com/original.html
Pages: 1 2 3