Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Coffee sachets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It needs to go on your list they do some good bargains there.
(20 January 2012, 15:25)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]It needs to go on your list they do some good bargains there.

That's fair. I really should have checked the area better.

It's on the list now though Skean Dhude. Thank you.
(20 January 2012, 15:24)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 January 2012, 14:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you scouted the area well. Wink

I'm new to the area.

I'm used to Tesco and Sainsburys. Morrisons isn't that common in the South West, so I stick with Tesco and Sainsburys. If I have to, Waitroes (which is probably spelt wrong). Because I'm not a mother, I don't go to Iceland :-p

Morrisons not common in the South West?? Scythe you need to get out more. Less time pumping more time scouting
(20 January 2012, 15:28)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Morrisons not common in the South West?? Scythe you need to get out more. Less time pumping more time scouting

It's all about the gym RJ. There's nothing like it! But don't expect me to be big. I'm only just back training after an 8 month away break. I'm scrawny as anything!!!

I've seen one in Swindon. But that's it. Having said that, I think there is one at the bottom on the M32, but I might be wrong.

I've been, full time, in Bristol since September.
Tesco...destroyers of the Universe! I hate the b******s! Corporate, greedy f*****s who swallow up whole swaths of land just by bribing the right people! (IMHO). NONE of the supermarkets are any good but they are the wrose by far!
Joe.
Get mine frOm hotels sugar etc and I go to aldi or lidyl banned
The wife from tescos years ago Smile

Bd
Scythe, you will find Morrisons in Fishponds road.
Morrisons HQ is in Bristol. It started there and expanded out so I would guess mosr stores are there.
Pages: 1 2