Survival UK Forums

Full Version: My New BOV (company car)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my new BOV, which is really just my company car. But WTSHTF they won't be asking for it back.

NR, if you laugh......

http://irishcar.com/audiavanta4jr.htm

Why does God not want me to survive after the apocolypse?!?!?!?
(23 January 2012, 12:03)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]This is my new BOV, which is really just my company car. But WTSHTF they won't be asking for it back.

NR, if you laugh......

http://irishcar.com/audiavanta4jr.htm

Why does God not want me to survive after the apocolypse?!?!?!?

Not a bad motor there mate - especially for a freebie.

Did they give you a fuel card with it? Wink
(23 January 2012, 13:18)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Did they give you a fuel card with it? Wink

No fuel card, but I did get an expenses account, including fuel. So it's near enough a fuel card.
(23 January 2012, 13:50)Scythe13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 January 2012, 13:18)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]Did they give you a fuel card with it? Wink

No fuel card, but I did get an expenses account, including fuel. So it's near enough a fuel card.

Great - preps are expensive, thus an expense...

No matter what the boss says, ignorance is an excuse. If they don't clarify explicitly that you can't treat yourself, then go for it!
(23 January 2012, 13:55)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what the boss says, ignorance is an excuse. If they don't clarify explicitly that you can't treat yourself, then go for it!

So far I plan an extra 10-15 miles a day. That should cover for commute and a little extra. I can take customers out, or buy them in items. I've already bought them coffee, and things like that. If I get 40 jars of coffee, one is likely to break into my pocket haha.

I'm kidding, I wouldn't dare do such a thing..... ;-) that would be naughty.
Nice car. It is a cowboy's vehicle...a Howdy!
(23 January 2012, 16:14)Joe Poncho Wrote: [ -> ]Nice car. It is a cowboy's vehicle...a Howdy!

Howdy Partner.

I'm a bricky builder, here to do a cowboy job on your extension! haha
Sounds painful...good job I'm not in!