Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Leicester lockdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I live 50 yards from the Atlantic in Plymouth (my place circled) so apart from a nuke explosion at the naval base my main concern is a possible tsunami caused by a quake offshore or an asteroid splashing down. However I live on the 3rd floor of a small block of flats so hopefully my feet will stay dry..

[Image: Plym-sutt-ringed.png]
yes the Barbican is a nice area , I lived more in the suburbs myself.
trouble with flats is going to be getting out after a serious event and getting food supplies, being where you are maybe you should learn to sail for an emergency?
I haven't been to Plymouth in years, great little city, do they still have the Aquarium?
they did when I was living there, I think so I have heard remarks about it on the local tv news.
Yes the Aquarium is still there, and another big crowd-puller is a dolphin that sometimes puts in an appearance just offshore and is a tourist attraction.
Dolphs are supposed to be highly intelligent so I half expect to see it cruising up and down reciting Shakespeare to the onlookers lining the Hoe.
there is a Seal hanging about around Teignmouth and Shaldon, its on FB nearly every day.
(7 February 2021, 13:59)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]there is a Seal hanging about around Teignmouth and Shaldon, its on FB nearly every day.

I didn’t know Fray Bentos did seal pies Smile .
Pages: 1 2