Survival UK Forums

Full Version: WEF - investing in forests program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm just having a look at the WEFs latest horror show.

Multinationals and big tech investing in 'forests'. Yeah, a few million bucks to planting a few trees and tens of millions on monitoring. The word 'monitoring' crops up more than you'd expect in a document about planting trees.
Strange how our ancestors manged forests without global satellite surveillance.
I hope people here are not planning to run to the woods when it gets bad.
we need all the trees we can get, trees are the lungs of the planet and if we are to survive climate change we need all the help we can get.
I dont care if its big business if it means we get more trees.
Monitoring via satellites and drones ......does not sound like the main priority for planting trees ......we will not even be able to run for the hills or hide in the Forrest .....anywhere across the globe , not only that will not be allowed to cut a tree down .....to build anything .....or even firewood ...by the looks of it , they will spend more time and even more money on surveillance that the cost of the bloody trees .......but surely that is the main purpose of the exercise .....a wolf in sheep’s clothing ....being sold us because of trees and saving the planet .....they will have us as dull and stupid as they most surely are! .....check out who is backing all of this ......I rest my case ! .
Let’s face it ( they ) already have our houses covered , streets , roads , and work areas , the obvious next step is everywhere else ......we all all f..led .
(2 June 2021, 08:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]we need all the trees we can get, trees are the lungs of the planet and if we are to survive climate change we need all the help we can get.
I dont care if its big business if it means we get more trees.

The WEF were hoping folks would say that
(2 June 2021, 18:38)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Monitoring via satellites and drones ......does not sound like the main priority for planting trees ......we will not even be able to run for the hills or hide in the Forrest .....anywhere across the globe , not only that will not be allowed to cut a tree down .....to build anything .....or even firewood ...by the looks of it , they will spend more time and even more money on surveillance that the cost of the bloody trees .......but surely that is the main purpose of the exercise .....a wolf in sheep’s clothing ....being sold us because of trees and saving the planet .....they will have us as dull and stupid as they most surely are! .....check out who is backing all of this ......I rest my case ! .

100% spot on, SS. This is an appeal to a person's good nature, after all who does not like forests and natural areas. I'm sure folks will be throwing cash at this too. We all know where good intentions lead and this is the nest one to watch. I hope you're having a good evening, mate.
maybe for now you are correct but its post SHTF that I am interested in.
Thing is BP , it’s even more efficient in a shtf scenario ...no need to send anyone out to investigate when a camera from a satellite or drone will do a far better job , plus you can see where the movement of people are heading....all tptb need do is pick out a interception point to carry out what ever ! A I would take care of any / All scenarios and 5G will do the rest .......if you can anticipate movement patterns to begin with confirmation is made easy and resources deployed to where they are most needed .
if one believes TPTB will even exist post SHTF, which I dont, or at least their activities will be seriously depleted and underfunded.
Paul, as long as there are people that call themselves British there will be TPTB.

It is a necessary symbiotic relationship that spans the depths of prehistory.

You have always demanded, right back to the stone age, that there be PTB present to deal with things.

Their purpose is to collect money/goods/support from the peasants so they can deal with things.

If they leave, if you behead them or they abdicate you invite other PTB to replace them. You always have and you always will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5