Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Panic Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16444707/s...christmas/

Just seen this today, our friendly media trying to keep the kettle on the boil and the population in a mild state of panic. Talk about manipulating a gullible population. No doubt someone will be along soon to save us and take us back to the EU lol.
Dont hold your breath on that one Joe, the EU wouldnt want us back, only our money.
That boat has sailed Joe ! But who ? Takes over from Dorris ? ......looking at a nice bungalow in Kurdistan ...cheap as chips and with twenty acres along with a big barn and polytunnel .
(17 October 2021, 14:21)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]That boat has sailed Joe ! But who ? Takes over from Dorris ? ......looking at a nice bungalow in Kurdistan ...cheap as chips and with twenty acres along with a big barn and polytunnel .
yeah, very nice, until TSHTF and you are a foreigner in a foreign land, good luck you'll need it.
That was a joke BP ! Sorry mate !
I’m watching with interest to see what the next move is in this complex chess game lol.
(17 October 2021, 16:05)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]That was a joke BP ! Sorry mate !

I took it as "tongue in cheek" I couldnt see you leaving your location same as I wont leave my county ever again.
Wild horses and all that BP .
(18 October 2021, 11:31)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]Wild horses and all that BP .
exactly, my friend, exactly!
I know where I'm better off.
Pages: 1 2 3