Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What states allow hunting with dogs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Florida, Virginia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Louisiana. Are hunting with dogs allowed only these sates?
spam.
someone needs to remind this person, if indeed it is a person, I have my doubts, that this is a UNITED KINGDOM survival forum, members are welcome from other countries but this forum was set up with a UK bias.
Don't worry Paul, you have taken care of that in your own rude and obnoxious way, reminding everyone of your perpetual "bias".

Spammers usually link to products or offer them as first purpose in their posts. I have seen that done here many times with no complaint from anyone and was told to back off of one specific spammer even though every post they made was a link to their knife shop.

I think this person has simply stumbled on this forum mistakenly thinking it has some information or resources they can use.

I will provide a link to a more suitable venue which is more focused and has fewer people that hate Americans so he can post his queries with less personal aggression being shown.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/forum.php

BTW, hunting with dogs has several descriptions.

Almost every state in the U.S. allows running rabbits with dogs as well as the use of flushing, pointing and retrieving dogs in the field.

What the states listed allow is the running of deer with dogs. Most states do not allow that but do allow running wild boar and often bear with dogs. In my state it is customary to shoot dogs running deer on sight.
Umm ......I love all Americans ! .........but I could not eat a whole one ......lighten up guys .
just saying Mort that this forum was set up to help UK preppers, thats why its called survival UK! not USA.
most preppers forums seem to be American with the emphasis on what they can do over there, prepping is different in the UK, laws are different too, some similarities some very obvious differences.
we dont have enough British prepper forums because most people arent preppers.
(30 October 2021, 09:41)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]just saying Mort that this forum was set up to help UK preppers, thats why its called survival UK! not USA.
most preppers forums seem to be American with the emphasis on what they can do over there, prepping is different in the UK, laws are different too, some similarities some very obvious differences.
we dont have enough British prepper forums because most people arent preppers.

Because Lidl or Aldi are never very far away? At least in England. Having spent some time in the US, I can tell you that massive bulk buying of months worth of food is the norm, at least in the suburbs, and most of those homes have a large pantry. I'm sure the OP didn't realise this was a UK based prepping forum, so hope he finds what he's looking for.
very few houses in Britain have pantry's especially new houses they just dont have the room.
people dont shop like they used to, a "big shop" is a rare thing these days apart from yours truly most people go two or three times a week some even go daily.
I can understand why urban dwellers buy for the day and have no supplies. I have read posts from almost everyone here about the battle they face as preppers. Many of the masses simply can not afford either the space or the gear.

I don't see that as bad, stupid or irresponsible, they are trying to survive the best they can with what they have. They are living from paycheck to paycheck and are no more than a month from bankruptcy.

We can call them "sheeple" all day long but the truth is that they have been castrated and lobotomized by the "system" as unintentional participants in a social experiment that has been running for the past 150 years.

When you don't have storage room for two cans of soup and your fridge will only hold a liter of milk, half a leftover sandwich and two cheese cubes, your bed is the futon in your "open plan" 200 sq/ft flat and everything you own fits into a single bin liner your choices seem to not be so much what to buy as preps, but whether you jump in front of the next train.

It does not surprise me at all that suicides' are a leading cause, some say THE leading cause, of death among British males.

Why should you prep when you really can't decide if you want to survive?
Yeah tshtf for a lot of people over the past eighteen months MB and even more will follow within months .....thing is most of Us have been preparing for years ....and have planed ahead in so called good times .....and here we are hitting the hard times and getting harder! With credit cards and cheap low interest mortgages along with cheap loans it was easy to get into debt and have what you WANTED and pay later .....when the system allowed the debt .....that debt became profit in most all P&L accounts very neat ! If you default any tangible assets you held you will loose ! And the lenders become the new owners of your assets ....that’s the price anyone pays for being complacent .

As we go out and about we see many types of people shopping , this is pure supposition on our part .....people with kids struggling and trying to stretch every penny to feed their family .....people in track suits buying a carton of cigarettes and the cheapest strongest booze and spirits they can lay their hands on ....which is the way it’s always been....but there seems to be a lot more of them lately .....if you were lucky enough to have a job before covid came .....paying people to stay home created a huge problem....they do not want to go back to work now or ever ! And can’t if their have not been jabbed and will be fired if they refuse to have the jab ....it’s madness ! Crazy
So although I am sympathetic for all the genuine deserving people ....the problem I have is working out who they are ? But to strip anyone of dignity and hope is the biggest sin of all.
Pages: 1 2 3