Survival UK Forums

Full Version: So what’s next ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the USA and UK are NOT going to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, however its what happens next will decide whether we are in WW3 or not, goodness help us if that happens.
I thought we would never see war in mainland Europe again, I though that was now history, but with a madman like Vlad I guess anything can happen'
he is calling the Ukraine leadership "drug addicts and Nazi's"....where the hell does he get that from?, I though Biden was the one off his trolley!!!
I popped down the allotments where my brother holds a plot....I bought fifteen bags of best quality compost and ten grow bags........chatting to the sec ....he was told by their supplier “ within two years I doubt you will get ANY of this mate” ....that was the last week of January before Ukraine kicked off ....so I assume problems in supply were already apparent within the supply chain although this may not be a reliable source by any stretch .....it got locked in my memory bank ! What was really odd today , we bumped into the bil .....the opening gambit was “ hey we are going to get some extra tined stuff ...just in case “ oh we say that’s a good idea better safe than sorry ! ....” well it’s all going up is’nt it .........then the birdie song started to play in my head......good job we were on our way out .....to save ourselves in the nick of time .
(25 February 2022, 16:38)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]the USA and UK are NOT going to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, however its what happens next will decide whether we are in WW3 or not, goodness help us if that happens.
I thought we would never see war in mainland Europe again, I though that was now history, but with a madman like Vlad I guess anything can happen'
he is calling the Ukraine leadership "drug addicts and Nazi's"....where the hell does he get that from?, I though Biden was the one off his trolley!!!

Never thought you'd see war? We've seen plenty in Europe in my lifetime. Perhaps you were abroad or something?
Where does he get Nazi from? I dunno perhaps the extremist element in some - NOT ALL - Ukraine military, as was reported by mainstream news back in 2014.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
yes sure there were the Balkan wars after the fall of the Soviet Union, but I thought we had grown out of that and moved on in the 21st century.
Grown out of Wars. I'll never happen. It is always the last step in the negotiating process.

And what does moving on to the 21st century mean. Seems to me that they are making it illegal to say bad things and hurt feeling, make any statement that contradicts TPTB illegal. That just means that instead of intense negotiation we just just straight to war.

The bunch of pussies in charge of the west will never manage a genuine hard man like Putin. And weeks after he is finished in the Ukraine the Chinese will be in Taiwan while were are writing bad things on twatter.
its time the human race grew up and stopped behaving like playground bullies, disagreements do NOT have to end in all out aggression.
granted TPTB in the West are a load of pussies and snowflakes, more interested in their own wealth and privelidge , maybe now given what has happened in Ukraine they might, just might, get a backbone, not that I'm holding my breath.
and fairies brought milk and honey to all free of charge and we all lived happily ever after.

That just isn't the way humans work. Maybe when technology improves and our situation changes but certainly not for the foreseeable future..
(28 February 2022, 16:13)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]and fairies brought milk and honey to all free of charge and we all lived happily ever after.

That just isn't the way humans work. Maybe when technology improves and our situation changes but certainly not for the foreseeable future..
more's the pity!! just wishful thinking.
oh well, back to the prepping!!
(24 February 2022, 15:15)Straight Shooter Wrote: [ -> ]So what comes next ? As a result of Russia invading Ukraine ? And how will it effect us in the UK , Europe and the rest of the world ? And while everyone is watching and giving their full attention .....China my well have its own designs on one of its own ? .....now that would be a huge crap sandwich ! .......it’s going to become hard for most all people , prolonged food shortages prolonged supply chain problems and major inflation increases .....but don’t be down ! Do things that you can control ! ...start growing your own food ! Raise some rabbits .....keep some chickens if you can find some room .....promote things that you can have control over and think long term ....at the end of the day you are responsible for you and yours ! Best you start getting stuck in ! .

If this conflict is not peacefully resolved very soon (three to four weeks) and the sanctions drag on for a year or more (they will - this is a plan, not a side effect) then 2.4 BILLION people face: starvation due to crop loss (fertiliser shortage), lack of imports; the fuel deprivation means: no diesel for irrigation, farming, cultivation, and harvesting or transporting goods to shops - good luck to the soy powered global climate change brigade who think that 40 tonnes of food can be hauled to a supermarket using only unicorn farts.
Here comes a nugget of science - buckle up: Russia has stopped export of neon gas - we had a microchip shortage back in 2020 because of the bum paper war and the coof - we now lack one of the most important gasses used in microchip production and exports in the region are now somewhat endangered - get your flags up, boys. I am sure nagging nora does not need a microchip (sarcasm), I am sure we (UK / USA) are all fly by wire (sarcasm), I'm sure the Navy do not need any such thing either. I am sure not single tractor or combined harvester in the UK needs a chip. I am sure it will all be just fine - not.
The RAF fly planes from the 1960's - solar flare, emp? Yup we're good if that is all we are facing. Nuke? Depends where it hits. Do you want to spend a few hours in an irradiated flying coffin - nah, screw that.

Mutually Assured Destruction. I hope at least one person has mentioned it on this forum already. The basic premise is that the 'bad' guys will not fire nukes on the 'good' guys because 'they' would get a launch detection, the monsters would be unleashed from the bull pits, and there would be lots of casualties on both sides and so why do it at all.
That was the premise - Yeah, 30 years ago. Well, the tech moved on. Look at what your countries fly, sail and submerge - does it seem cutting edge? Have you researched what other countries have? Really? Again, I am not even bothering to put out project names; honestly, what would be the f'ing point really?

The last thing I need to do here is to mention that Iran shelled buildings in Iraq, some of which were close to US infrastructure there, a few days ago. The name of the missile used was 'Fateh' it means 'conqueror' in Arabic - for any folks who have read the book of Revelation.
If this happened 10 years ago, would it have made the news headlines? After the towers and all that jazz? Yeah, I reckon it'd have been front page.
Did YOU hear about it? Maybe, if you do your research.
Will there be anything said or any retaliatory strikes? Nope. Why? America needs oil from the ME because Joe the kiddy sniffer will not green light more oil refineries in the USA.
Does the USA have the oil - yes. You can drag it out the ground all the live long day but if y'all cannot process it ... fuel shortages, all intentional under green new deal.
Yup. Imagine living in Nevada with no air con in the summer; imagine living in Minnesota with no heating in the fall. Yeah, I really do have pals in the US.

I do not need to mention that China considers Taiwan to be part of 'their' territory.

Do you remember when i typed about the agreement signed by 140 ish countries - oh go on, you know, the plan to repudiate the USA petro dollar thus erasing the global reserve currency status; Operation Sandman, right? - Yeah, so who won't answer the phone to Joe the sniffy? Is it the very people he hopes will give him fuel? Yes, it is. JOE, JUST MAKE MORE REFINERIES AND GRANT DRILLING RIGHTS - the rights you've been withholding under the green new deal or the global reset as your handlers calls it. Check the WEF site for details - if they have not taken it all down already. If Joe does not, then the US dollar is toast, as is: UK sterling, Euro trash, Canadian dollar and any other country that has not had the sense to dump all bonds held in US dollar and to buy up gold bullion. Good luck with your 401K guys. Good luck with UK pension plans too.
Loads are dumping China bonds, as they like to print lots of useless paper too. Oh well at least they have stuff to wipe with - that is if any of us even get through any of this.
This is best projection on current situations - taking into account all the current bollox and sabre rattling - they have tried to cut out a lot of incoming info and data but it is there, if you know where to to dig.

If any of you dared to gripe in 2020 or 2021 .. well, my advice is grow a spine and some B*lls, as all of you are going to need them very soon - ladies included.
QUEUE: Bachman - Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing ... fill in the blanks.
Sorry Ajax with respect I don’t see the point of this post. I’m an old guy and only worry and prep for things I can do something about. I expect most people think the same.
Pages: 1 2 3