Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How quick things can go horribly wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[/quote]

Thats why being a survivalist really needs to be a family affair.
[/quote]

I agree. And if no family are nearby then a small group or community makes as much sense!
I hope you recover soon.
Vive la Mutual support agreements.
It really is scary how quick things can go tits up, just by trying to cock a crossbow without a cocking aid I've gone from being fully operational and ready to rock, to being if I was on The Walking Dead I would be the guy left under the tree to die !!!. I cant even sit up or roll over onto my side at the moment !!!!!!
[quote='NorthernRaider' pid='6575' dateline='1328009810']
Vive la Mutual support agreements.
cant disagree with that.

(31 January 2012, 12:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]if I was on The Walking Dead I would be the guy left under the tree to die !!!. I cant even sit up or roll over onto my side at the moment !!!!!!

My wifes friend is married to the main guy from the walking dead (Andrew Linclon)
(31 January 2012, 12:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]I cant even sit up or roll over onto my side at the moment !!!!!!

Aww NR, mate, I feel for you.

How long do you think until you're feeling better? If you can get into the shower, position the shower head to massage your lower back. That will greatly speed recovery from a muscle injury. I screwed my back when I fell down a manhole. Spend a few days in hospital, then got back home and had to shower 2-3 times a day to massage the muscles back to strength (please note, it took me over 30 minutes to get to the shower from my bedroom. But it also took 20 minutes to get up out of bed and stand up!!!). Then I made it worse by getting on my skateboard as soon as I could walk again. One boardslide accident later......I was okay.....but totally freaked out!

The shower thing really helped the muscles recover.
when my dad did his back in he was told to put boards in the bed and sleep on them, but that was an extreme case and it was in the 70's, when i did my back in it was in 1985 and i did it doing gardening-self employed, i was actually taking out a big hedge roots and all and i must have over done it! dont know to this day what i did but it was bloody painful , i could lie down, i could stand up but i couldnt sit down! and i was like that for some time, this is what started my Osteo Arthritis which i still have and will always have. so i DO know what your going through NR by personal experience.
Well actually I'm waiting for five virgin maidens to come and massage my back for me, but no virgins have been sighted in the UK since the millenium Smile
(31 January 2012, 15:04)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Well actually I'm waiting for five virgin maidens to come and massage my back for me, but no virgins have been sighted in the UK since the millenium Smile

bloody hell! if you want to find virgins you can forget anyone over the age of 12, theyre all at it by age 14 down here.(brings me back to the breeding topic!)
(31 January 2012, 15:04)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Well actually I'm waiting for five virgin maidens to come and massage my back for me, but no virgins have been sighted in the UK since the millenium Smile

Sorry about that!
(31 January 2012, 15:25)Reality Jones Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry about that!
you sound like its YOUR fault(that there are no virgins)Big GrinTongue is that true??
Pages: 1 2 3