Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Spike in Radioactivity in Ukraine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just read this comment posted today:

Interesting website from comments on ZH:

"Bossua":
Speaking of radiation there was a spike from 87nSv/h to 9410 nSv/h in Ukraine just hours ago.
Not melt your face but I wouldn't hang out there.
remap dot jrc dot ec dot europa dot eu/Advanced.aspx
"JucheTony":
Kolomak is currently reading 9410 nSv/h. That's 100x normal. West of Kharkiv.
------------------------------------------------------
For interest the sensor at Chernobyl is 183nSv/h, Just north of Chernobyl
is 480 for some reason , and those surrounding are around the 104 mark.
To put this in perspective, the Russians have been saying the Ukrainians were intent on a "false flag" attack on the nuclear power plants, in order to bring Nato into the war officially.

Also, if Nato enters the war, I'm going to assume a nuclear war will happen.
Nato will not enter the war, Ukraine is not a member of Nato and wont be until the war is over.
(16 July 2023, 09:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]Nato will not enter the war, Ukraine is not a member of Nato and wont be until the war is over.
They won't use depleted Uranium shells, they won't supply Ukraine with long range weapons, they won't supply Nato equipment ... there isn't a red line which they haven't crossed. Russia rightly sees Nato as an aggressive pack against Russia, precisely because it agreed to the break up of the USSR on the understanding that Nato would not expand eastward. Those promises ... like every other red line ... meant nothing.

Eventually they will cross the red line of "no country currently fighting can enter Nato". Russia will ignore that and continue (as it sees it) to defend itself against the attempt to destroy Russia ... just as the west did to Iraq based on the lie of WMD. It's my belief, given that Russia is not going to back down and allow Nato to tear it apart like it did to Iraq, and that our politicians are crazy enough to push the Russians and attempt to destroy Russia, that as soon as Ukraine joins Nato, that it will escalate within a few weeks to nuclear war.
I dont believe any country wants all out nuclear war, they know that would be the end of everything, Russia may have the most missiles but many of them are soviet era and how many still function? like a lot of their tanks etc the missiles are old, Russia is one country and Nato is many, Russia would cease to exist as a functioning country the moment they fired the first missile, and Putin knows that, he may be mad but he isnt stupid.
(17 July 2023, 07:59)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I dont believe any country wants all out nuclear war, they know that would be the end of everything, Russia may have the most missiles but many of them are soviet era and how many still function? like a lot of their tanks etc the missiles are old, Russia is one country and Nato is many, Russia would cease to exist as a functioning country the moment they fired the first missile, and Putin knows that, he may be mad but he isnt stupid.
I've learnt over the last 20 years that our politicians are very stupid, arrogant and have no idea about the ramifications of things they do. As typical example is that Net Zero, the most costly policy every conceived, which will directly cost each household something like the cost of their house, was nodded through with the minimal debate.

I've also learnt over the last year, that our security services & politicians have been totally fooled by the "oh but we are just simple Russians, using stone age weapons, who are absolutely not threat" meme. As a result, the west has been depleting its weaponry for the last year, to such an extent stocks are now extremely low ... and now because all our manufacturing went to China, and we rely on China for key items for weaponry (like metals) our manufacturing can be totally cut off. In contrast, Russia, clearly built up facilities to mass produce weapons, it has masses of rare mineral needed for modern weaponry, it has China on side together with BRICS. Whilst the west was cutting back, Russia was clearly (in retrospect) expanding production, so that now DUE TO THE STUPIDITY OF OUR POLITICIANS it has a massive advantage over the west ... and western leaders don't even see it yet!

I don't know if their objective is to now take on the west, but if it were, and given that they had previously hidden their capability, whilst the west threw away the key manufacturing that was critical to winning WWII, I think there's a good chance they would win. Indeed, with the west provoking China into joining Russia, it's almost certain we would lose.

As covid showed, it is just a matter of weeks between our politicians being totally complacent with "Covid is a VERY LOW risk" in January to "Covid is a deadly plague that can't be stopped and we must lock everyone up" in April (whilst they partied).

So, likewise, it is only a matter of weeks between the present complacency of: "there is no way the Russians could win against the west" ... and the total insane over-reaction like they had for covid with: "we're going to lose, so push the nuclear button".
it wont be Putin who presses the Red button its more likely to be that idiot Biden.
(17 July 2023, 11:14)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]it wont be Putin who presses the Red button its more likely to be that idiot Biden.
I agree that Putin is never going to push the button ... unless he has intelligence that Bidem is going to do it, and then there will be absolutely no hesitation and no hold back. He will then keep pounding the US, UK and French military, until there is not a hint of resistance ... or until their attack on Russia means they cannot fight.

As far as the Russians are concerned, western leaders are totally dishonest, corrupt and worse of all: mad. They no longer see them as rational people with whom they can negotiate. So, I don't think there will be any last minute talks to save the world, if Bidem pushes it to the brink.
Russians see everyone else as degenerates, thats the nature of communism or at least their brand of it.
Russia is one country, Nato is many.
(18 July 2023, 07:57)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]Russians see everyone else as degenerates, thats the nature of communism or at least their brand of it.
Russia is one country, Nato is many.
They see a world, filled with many peoples and many countries, half of which have been attacked by the US since WWII. They see what happened to Iraq ... whose crime was to ... not have WMD, and to have threatened Israel's dominance of the Middle East. They clearly feel, they belong in the part of the world, which the US has been threatening and corrupting and manipulating to keep its control over them, and they never want to let that happen to them.

They see the west, is all full of idealism, when it comes to other people fighting wars, but as soon as the west fights a war, they drop all idealism and out come the cluster bombs, depleted uranium shells, mines and shells dropped on civilians etc.

They see a west, that talks of peace and prosperity, but which stokes up war throughout the world and which sucks the resources dry out of every other country and then does very little to earn its own way in the world itself.

And they see the west has been destroying itself from inside, but the insanity of environ-mentalism and woke ... and Russia & China have been more than happy to help self-destruction along.

China was more than happy to help us unload all our manufacturing to them, Leaving us as nothing much more than a service economy to the bankers. Bankers who are parasites on the world economy, which since the petro-dollar made dollar the de facto global currency has been forced to bank with the parasitic western bankers.

Now, Putin is encouraging the world to ditch the dollar and that means the world economy, will stop banking with the west. Which means the western banks will lose most of their income, which means the service economy to the bankers, will lose their only client, And with no manufacturing to fall back on ... the western economies will collapse.
you say "the West" but its mostly the US with Britain hanging onto its coat tails.
most people over here dont think " the special relationship" exists any more, certainly not with Biden in the W.H.
Pages: 1 2