Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"My name is John and I'm a prepper"

"Hello John"

So, as a result of watching with importance, my govt and officials mismanage every small crisis and turn it into an emergency, like many of us, I've taken my families short, medium and long term welfare in hand.
As parents of course, we've always done that but we relied on certain aspects of that being taken care of, by the authorities.
I go to work, earn money to support us, pay tax and the govt takes care of their side of the equation.
Sadly now, we still pay taxes but have to micromanage every aspect of our lives, security and health, which the govt are supposed to be taking care of.
Oh well, no point in belly aching, just get on with it, hope for the best, rotate and prepare for the worst, or hopefully not the worst but just something disruptive.

Norfolk based, climate and terrain moderate, financially ok ish.
Welcome Peter. It's a mindset more than anything else and you can only do what you can. Opsec is important as well so make sure the kids are on board for that. Go to the getting started sections and just do a little when you can.
(17 February 2024, 22:56)Petertherabbit Wrote: [ -> ]"My name is John and I'm a prepper"

"Hello John"

So, as a result of watching with importance, my govt and officials mismanage every small crisis and turn it into an emergency, like many of us, I've taken my families short, medium and long term welfare in hand.
As parents of course, we've always done that but we relied on certain aspects of that being taken care of, by the authorities.
I go to work, earn money to support us, pay tax and the govt takes care of their side of the equation.
Sadly now, we still pay taxes but have to micromanage every aspect of our lives, security and health, which the govt are supposed to be taking care of.
Oh well, no point in belly aching, just get on with it, hope for the best, rotate and prepare for the worst, or hopefully not the worst but just something disruptive.

Norfolk based, climate and terrain moderate, financially ok ish.

Hi Peter,

The most concerning thing for me is that governments are not mismanaging any of this, they are doing it on purpose, they have signed up to this Great Reset agenda.
I didn't want to believe it either but after I had spent hours researching Klaus Schwab, the WEF, all the evidence is there.
(18 February 2024, 01:39)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Peter. It's a mindset more than anything else and you can only do what you can. Opsec is important as well so make sure the kids are on board for that. Go to the getting started sections and just do a little when you can.

Hi there,
I've just since discovered the "survival UK files" section. I have to just say wow !
I can imagine, how long and the level.of work it took to assemble that.
It is, to my eyes a phenomenal resource and something I had been planning on doing independently myself.
May I ask, are we allowed to shamelessly plunder, download and store these files ?
I'm asking rather than straightforward stealing because I recognize the level.of effort, over time this must have taken.
Irrespective of your answer thank you for the work you've put in.

Peter from Norfolk.
(18 February 2024, 11:28)Petertherabbit Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask, are we allowed to shamelessly plunder, download and store these files ?

That is what it is there for. Download it all and share it around. I've acquired it over several decades from trawling mainly US sites. I've still got a ton of stuff that needs sorting and so there is more added on a infrequent basis.

It is what this site is for. Even wrote the code for that site myself as I couldn't find something that would fit in Wordpress that did what I wanted.

Anyway enjoy. If you have anything you think I should add then send it to me. I've an upload facility you could use for larger files. PM me and I'll give you the details.