Survival UK Forums

Full Version: GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE UK WATER, CHEMTRAILS AND VACCINES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I didn't even get past the first post on that other UK prepping forum, I only mentioned if anyone had heard of the Great Reset agenda, they denied my membership and just called me a conspiracy theorist.
Unbelievable, especially considering that Klaus Schwab even published a book on the subject!
UK Preppers forum? or the other lot?
(4 March 2024, 15:41)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]UK Preppers forum? or the other lot?

I'm not sure which one now, this were the other year so I can't remember,...it was certainly UK based though, I had only found ones in the States mostly, had high hopes but sadly it wasn't meant to be.
(4 March 2024, 15:47)earthman Wrote: [ -> ]
(4 March 2024, 15:41)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]UK Preppers forum? or the other lot?

I'm not sure which one now, this were the other year so I can't remember,...it was certainly UK based though, I had only found ones in the States mostly, had high hopes but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

no, for some reason the other UK prepping forums only talk about minor stuff and dont talk about the big stuff, WW3, Gaza, Houthis etc. some of them dont even talk about the vaccine side effects, too scared to go against the sheeple masses I suppose.
I run an American prepping site and we DO talk about this stuff.
I've noticed similar with say a vehicle owners forum, a welding/machine shop forum for example, dare you even ask why many jabbed people are having heart issues etc, folk jump on you like a ton of bricks and the thread is locked or removed.

I have no idea how to start a forum or how/who controls them at the end of the day, my guess that either it's just down to some/most moderators being little Hitler's or is the likes of Ofcom incharge of the servers that they are stored/run from?

Maybe the owner of this site can shine some light on this? How come you've managed to buck the trend of censoring such comments and information??
like I said I run another forum, virtually alone as the owner is absent doing other things.
the moderation is fairly light as I dont like banning people or removing posts but sometimes its necessary when they go OTT.
What kind of subject, hobby, interest is this other forum about?
(10 March 2024, 17:52)earthman Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of subject, hobby, interest is this other forum about?

same as this one, prepping and survival.
(11 March 2024, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 March 2024, 17:52)earthman Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of subject, hobby, interest is this other forum about?

If someone mentions the Great Reset agenda or the fact that the experimental jabs are responsible for many deaths, how does that go down over there?
(12 March 2024, 20:58)earthman Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 March 2024, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

If someone mentions the Great Reset agenda or the fact that the experimental jabs are responsible for many deaths, how does that go down over there?

its an American forum so you can imagine what they think of it, there are several Brit members including myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4