Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Pm speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our pm has warned us of a threat to our way of lives / democracy because of ...so called Islamic and far right extremism.

How do you feel about this ,are you prepping for it or is this some sort of government gaslighting

I personally haven't seen any far right terrorists but only 2 days ago a guy was jailed for putting up stickers he got 2yrs .
No guns or bombs insight
What's going on.

(3 March 2024, 11:18)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]Our pm has warned us of a threat to our way of lives / democracy because of ...so called Islamic and far right extremism.

How do you feel about this ,are you prepping for it or is this some sort of government gaslighting

I personally haven't seen any far right terrorists but only 2 days ago a guy was jailed for putting up stickers he got 2yrs .
No guns or bombs insight
What's going on.

I think he is wrong about the far right, havent seen anything from this quarter its all far left extremists. he mentioned Nick Griffen( ex BNP leader) and George Galloway in the same breath which is hilarious and shows he dosent know squat.
on Islamic terrorism he is correct, Police have lost control of the streets and are scared to arrest anyone in the protest mobs and they are a mob.
The Far Right is classed as anyone that doesn't like what our useless government is doing to our country. This includes people who would have been classed as moderate lefties 10 years ago, mums objecting to their kids being murdered or raped, anybody Anti ULEZ and people like us who are all over the political spectrum.

Anyway, it was a political speech and fuck all will come from it. Actions speak louder than words and he did what he intended which was to blame us for the state of the country.
True sd
Muslims are angry because of government action or lack of it ,same for the patriots they also see a lack of action on their concerns.

The best bit the government spins it and blames the people.
The SOP is simple. Government pushes and pushes the pendulum for a few load mouths until the people fight back then the pendulum swings the other way, way beyond what is reasonable and takes out the loud mouths and a lot of innocent people. It is the way of politics. It usually takes a while but it is fast approaching. Make your lists.
its all very well making speeches, its actions that count and I didnt see any in that speech.
(3 March 2024, 11:18)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]Our pm has warned us of a threat to our way of lives / democracy because of ...so called Islamic and far right extremism.

No guns or bombs insight
What's going on.

Our biggest threat is our government, they are owned by the WEF basically so will push this Great Reset agenda which will remove all our freedoms and choices by 2030 if folk don't wake up and join in on the fight against it.
Join who...?
(4 March 2024, 15:12)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]Join who...?

Anyone who's speaking out basically, any rally, freedom type event etc.

I've been to two different Stand In The Park meets over these last 4 years for example, during the lockdown restrictions maybe a dozen to twenty people use to turn up every Sunday, now it's like 4 or 6.
OK, Winter time, I can see why folk can't be bothered to stand in a park and chat but during the better weather there should be hundreds I feel.
isnt that why we are all on this forum?
I'm too far out in the countryside to attend any meets, probably wouldnt anyway I'm more of a recluse these days.
Pages: 1 2