Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Surveillance State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a YT from Jordan Peterson talking about the Surveillance State coming to us soon. h/t NR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdhHO9HB...ailySignal

Notice they don't let him finish while they let those other windbags drone on for ages.

This is why I don't have FB, X or any other social media. I have a dumb phone and use cash when I can.
what happens in the US today happens in the UK tomorrow.
When I was a security officer in a well known supermarket the management told me that the police had told him to have one of the stores cameras facing out into the high street all other shop in the town with cctv had been told the same that was 20 years ago .

In my street their are now 3 doorbell cameras with sound so good that one neighbour claimed she could listen to others talking in the street.
Where this ends ...??
not much point in having cctv- in a store the Police dont come to shoplifting if its under £200 in value, and they dont come to burglaries at all- unless its an MP's house!!
If these 15 minutes neighbourhoods are coming through they will need extra cctv/number plate recognition cameras to monitor the comings and goings of joe public.

After fines and other punishment for leaving the area to many times a pissed off public will no doubt target those cameras particularly in rough areas.
(9 March 2024, 14:27)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]If these 15 minutes neighbourhoods are coming through they will need extra cctv/number plate recognition cameras to monitor the comings and goings of joe public.

After fines and other punishment for leaving the area to many times a pissed off public will no doubt target those cameras particularly in rough areas.

like they are doing already with Khan's ULEZ cameras.
(8 March 2024, 11:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a YT from Jordan Peterson talking about the Surveillance State coming to us soon. h/t NR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdhHO9HB...ailySignal

Notice they don't let him finish while they let those other windbags drone on for ages.

This is why I don't have FB, X or any other social media. I have a dumb phone and use cash when I can.

On the subject of JP in general, how do you view him? Is he genuine or some form of controlled opposition like some others say? I really don't know but this video raises some good points I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVXZlZ9cJRQ
I am wary of him. He does say a lot of things worth listening to but I don't think he would support our cause. He is also a bit crazy and some things he has said and done prove it.

Everyone has points to make. Listen and take away what you want and discard the rest from everyone.
Just says enough so many think their views/points are being listened to .
Their's many out their..history debunked is a popular site in the UK ,lots of views but just that views and comments no change or action.

All the best freedom voices have long since been banned from the mainstream platforms.
thats the woke brigade for you, if your views arent exactly the same as theirs you are either ignored or called a nazi or fascist or all of the above.
Pages: 1 2