Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Doomsday eco-nutters: Deliberately murdering the human race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As EU "leaders" seem to be trying to push the world toward WWIII, it dawned on me that there could be a cult within the western "elite" that actually saw the destruction of the human race as a good thing.

So, rather than WWIII or a plague virus being an unwanted deadly event, there could be a group with power deliberately trying to bring about the destruction of all humanity.

Perversely, the kinds of people I think would join such a cult, are the kinds of people who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, so, I doubt they would be that successful. But, instead of a scenario where we imagine a group instigating mass deaths, trying to minimise deaths to their own "side" and not to "bystanders", we now have a scenario where a bunch of eco-nutters are deliberately trying to create the maximum number of deaths in all countries globally.

A more complex, but similar scenario, is that a very small group of sociopathic billionaires have conned tens of thousands of other people to believe they will be the "chosen people" ... the tens of thousands then trigger the end of the human race (because the sociopaths can't do it themselves) The tens then all go to the selected new location for the new beginning ... whereupon the sociopaths kill them all off as well, leaving just a very few individuals (who believe they have enough supplies for themselves for centuries ... so can be totally isolated)
agenda 2030??
(17 March 2024, 14:12)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]agenda 2030??
Agenda 2030 ... like all the other bs is an advertising slogan ... so it comes from a marketing company trying to manipulate people through a propaganda campaign. It is therefore the tool of someone with a lot of money, either a commercial company, or government, or some group within government.

I don't read or listen to anything that I suspect came from commercial companies, or those in government pushing propaganda campaigns of deceit and lies. It is all designed to push me into some kind of action that will not benefit me or anyone else (except the job prospects of the nutters with the propaganda budgets)

What I'm asking, is whether it is feasible that a group of people would set out to deliberately kill almost the entire human population. If so ... they are clearly deluded, so it's not exactly easy to predict their mental state ... but what useful insight might we have about how to survive, if this scenario came about?
Regardless of Agenda 2030, The Great Reset and this I think that we can put this all under one category. The TPTB want us all as subservient slaves and obeying their every order or dead.

There is only so much we can do to prepare for these eventualities which I think are unlikely to happen. Sure TPTB can push they can legislate but in the end, after many lives are lost, they will lose because each person in the elite wants to be the leader and they will eventually turn on each other and go their own way and there is a point where we won't put up with it. We just need to be there when it comes to an end with our lists.

Until the sheep wake up these agendas will be pushed and pushed and there are many of them. Lets not have a thread on each one. We can keep these similar threads in the Great Reset thread for those that are interested.
(17 March 2024, 14:29)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of Agenda 2030, The Great Reset and this I think that we can put this all under one category. The TPTB want us all as subservient slaves and obeying their every order or dead.
No, that is not the scenario I have outlined. The scenario I have outlined is one where a group want to kill the human race. There is no "slavery" ... because they just want every human dead ... or every human except a few 100 "chosen" people.

The motivation would be an eco-nutter belief that humans are evil and have to be completely wiped out ... but as always ... they will place themselves in a "special" category that they imagine will be different from all other humans.

NO SLAVES! NO OBEYING ORDERS!

THEY WANT YOU DEAD!
I wonder if that was the reason for the covid "vaccines" that didnt work (as intended) but caused extra deaths.
(17 March 2024, 14:29)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of Agenda 2030, The Great Reset and this I think that we can put this all under one category. The TPTB want us all as subservient slaves and obeying their every order or dead.
Sorry, my first reply was too hasty. Thinking about it, those who would be pushing toward the annihilation of the human race, would need to convince a large group of other people, that they were attempting something else that didn't involve killing them.

So, perhaps they would dream up something like "Agenda ZZZZ" as a propaganda tool to convince this large group that they were working toward a "new beginning" ... and not their own deaths.

That way, the ... let's call them gullibles ... would happily work toward an end that would see the mass destruction of people. So, the gullibles would be used as the foot soldiers creating the destruction of most of the world population. Whereupon, when the vast majority of people are dead, the small elite would then gather the gullibles together and happily annihilate the gullibles.
(17 March 2024, 14:52)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if that was the reason for the covid "vaccines" that didnt work (as intended) but caused extra deaths.
It occurred to me, as I stood in the rain with all the other people who thought the jabbees were delusional, that if you were intending to use the jab to kill people to make a new society ... then the people who would survive were the awkward squad. That doesn't make sense.

So, a more likely scenario ... at least for a story .... because technically I don't think it's easy ... is that the jab was intended, not for covid, but to protect people from a plague that is yet to come. So, the jab doesn't kill ... it protects. But it was deliberately created to kill enough people to cause any "non-conformist" to reject the jab. So, it really selects out the people who are gullible. And, in a scenario were you want to kill all the people of the globe, you need a lot of gullible "just obeying orders" foot soldiers who will push any shit into their bodies if the square box in the corners tells them to do it.
(17 March 2024, 15:07)Sekwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 March 2024, 14:52)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if that was the reason for the covid "vaccines" that didnt work (as intended) but caused extra deaths.
It occurred to me, as I stood in the rain with all the other people who thought the jabbees were delusional, that if you were intending to use the jab to kill people to make a new society ... then the people who would survive were the awkward squad. That doesn't make sense.

So, a more likely scenario ... at least for a story .... because technically I don't think it's easy ... is that the jab was intended, not for covid, but to protect people from a plague that is yet to come. So, the jab doesn't kill ... it protects. But it was deliberately created to kill enough people to cause any "non-conformist" to reject the jab. So, it really selects out the people who are gullible. And, in a scenario were you want to kill all the people of the globe, you need a lot of gullible "just obeying orders" foot soldiers who will push any shit into their bodies if the square box in the corners tells them to do it.
I am one of the non conformists, I didnt have the jab.
(17 March 2024, 15:16)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 March 2024, 15:07)Sekwo Wrote: [ -> ]
in a scenario were you want to kill all the people of the globe, you need a lot of gullible "just obeying orders" foot soldiers who will push any shit into their bodies if the square box in the corners tells them to do it.
I am one of the non conformists, I didnt have the jab.
So, if you were a billionaire sociopathic eco-nutter about to kill off everyone.
1) you trigger a global scare (covid-19).
2) You then spread rumours on the non-conformist sites that a killer jab is being released 3) ... whilst getting the controlling media to tell the gullibles to take the jab.
4) You then release a deadly plague which will kill everyone except a select group of the gullibles (who actually took a vaccine, not to covid 19, but to the later plague)
5) You then release another jab .... which does (slowly) actually kill anyone not killed by the plague ( but you don't give it to your gullible army).
6) You then tell your gullible army to track down anyone who hasn't taken the jab and give them the jab (i.e. kill them)
7) you then get your gullible army to use weaponry to destroy any countries that didn't take the jab
8) ... having killed off almost everyone except your gullible army ... you then tell them to take the next jab ... and being gullible ... they kill themselves.

The sociopath billionaires, now imagine they inhabit a world where they are the last humans. Whereupon .... those of us that survive, then find their hide out, and make sure they die the most lingering and painful death imaginable.
Pages: 1 2