Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Basic preps cover most threats.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As SD said......Regardless our preps to cover one of these (threats) should cover the others.

So, Plan and prep to cover all of the basic needs.....shelter, water, food, heating, cooking, communication, security.....to the your best ability, depending on your circumstances and situation.
I've been saying that for some time. Thats why I don't mind people raising new threats although now its not that they are new it is that they are more nuanced. The UK Gov are persecuting the people and trying to kill us is managed in the same way as the WEF are persecuting and trying to kill us and the same as Billy Boy gates is trying to kill us. Different threats but handled in the same way at our level. No point into going into every detail on each individually.
OK
Water ,some years so Indian boffins came up with a way to purifie water using pine sticks .
Dirty water in a bottle fed through a tube to a piece of pine branch and bobs yer uncle...clean water...only thing was no info on how long a branch would last till it didn't work.

Any ideas.
(19 March 2024, 12:59)Sunna Wrote: [ -> ]OK
Water ,some years so Indian boffins came up with a way to purifie water using pine sticks .
Dirty water in a bottle fed through a tube to a piece of pine branch and bobs yer uncle...clean water...only thing was no info on how long a branch would last till it didn't work.

Any ideas.
Sunna, Can you start a new thread with that in it.
(18 March 2024, 22:19)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ].......The UK Gov are persecuting the people and trying to kill us is managed in the same way as the WEF are persecuting and trying to kill us and the same as Billy Boy gates is trying to kill us.......

Well if they are they’re not doing a very good job, at eighty and as the saying goes “ beyond my natural span” I should have been an easy target (and i’ve had all the covid jabs).
Pete, It can't be as obvious as an injection and then you keel over. The stats show that there is a lot of died suddenly around and it started after the jabs were rolled out. It doesn't get everyone.

Importing violent people and stopping you defending yourself. Pushing through suicide for everyone so that people that are depressed are signing up and nowadays people get depressed at almost everything and go off with stress.

NICE restricting what meds you can have. Stopping terminally ill children traveling to foreign climes for a potential treatment because they don't think the risk is worth it.

There are lots of ways they are doing this.