Survival UK Forums

Full Version: What's up...... Israel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68863981

Anybody else think Israel is trying to start a major war that it won't fight it will give that honour to the Americans and us.

Surly our politicians won't send in troops to Iran.... if Iran is fool enough to stand up for itself.
The West will be considering all options, I'm sure.
at the moment its tit for tat, Israel has shown they can shell the centre of Iran with no trouble and this will cause the Iran Mullas to sit back and take stock.
Israel thinks it will have peace in the ME. It won't because the other side hates it and will keep on pushing and pushing. This will go on for some time until the West stops interfering and then it will then explode as Israel turns Iran into rubble. It is just crazy over there and when people are willing to kill themselves to kill a few Jews then it won't get better until one side is wiped out. Israel doesn't look like the side that is going to get wiped out and with the US funding Irans nuclear program it too will have nukes and then the gloves are off.

For a very long time they have been saying the end of the world will start in the ME.
dosent surprise me one bit, when one religion or one race hates another and I mean REALLY hates to the point of wanting to wipe them off the face off the earth then you cannot reason with those sorts of people.
The Devil's in the detail.
We help Israel...why ..we are constantly told in our media that they are a close alli ..how so ,did Israel fight along side us in the 2 gulf wars or Afghanistan , I don't remember Israeli boots on the ground ..so how are they an alli.

We support and defend them and in return we get nutters with knives attacking our children or running us over .
they dont have to fight with us to be an ally, they just have to have the same ideals.
If we have the same ideals as Israel you know the one that they have shown us over the last 6 months or 30yrs then we're skrewed.
What are you talking about. We all have Israels ideals. We just want to be left in peace and they have western processes. They are facing annihilation and imo have shown significant restraint. Most countries would have reacted much harsher to what is going on there.
Pages: 1 2