Survival UK Forums
I used to be a nice person - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: I used to be a nice person (/showthread.php?tid=5782)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I used to be a nice person - RoadWarrior - 26 August 2013

Mary/RS, the media WANTS you to get angry! WANTS to stir up emotions ....rile you up.....in the cases of "staged events" like our 9/11 which was the London Bombings( 1 Asian guy sitting "apparently" upstairs on a double decker with a supposed bomb that leaves THREE holes in the FLOOR of the bus !?) or the Lee Rigby MURDER (where no severed head was seen) these are made to wind people up to support wars in other countrys!!! ITS the EXCUSE the GOVS need ......I wish Amerikkka wud stop "policing" the fucking world !!! and SYRIA....they needed that red line ...that "TRIGGER" to go in and "topple Assad" kill thousands of innocents......I don't believe the storys about Chem weapon use, its all made up for the cameras IMHO .....the real terrorists of our/my childrens future world(they operate from Washington D.C).....invading countries with its Pet /lap dog allies (UK and france) DONT BELEIVE ALL YOU READ AND SEE ON THE TVs ....try watching RT on sky....they know and report on Obama and his bad guys ! believe me I get angry at this too

Do your own research for those who don't believe what they see !

RE: I used to be a nice person - bigpaul - 26 August 2013

I don't get angry at this stuff, far from it, whats Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan got to do with me?? absolutely nothing, provided our STUPID government dosent get us involved in it-AGAIN! never does any good, you don't think Iraq thanks us for toppling Saddam do you? yes their glad he's gone but they don't love us for it, at the end of the day these countries are all Moslem and they HATE the west and all it stands for.the sooner our MP's realise that the better but of course they wont, they are all too pc for that.

RE: I used to be a nice person - River Song - 26 August 2013

@RW

What an absolute load of tosh. You really are a member of the foil-hat brigade aren't you. American can do no right. 9/11 didn't happen - it was all a CIA plot - London didn't happen - it was all an anti-muslim conspiracy - You CHOOSE not to believe the chem incident even though MSF confirm it - and you TRUST RT???? Russia Today? Putin's propoganda machine.

Sorry RW but you have really got my goat you stupid stupid man/woman

RE: I used to be a nice person - bigpaul - 26 August 2013

RS- everyone is entitled to their own opinion,whether you agree with it or not.

RE: I used to be a nice person - RoadWarrior - 26 August 2013

RS,
please feel free to believe what you like, its "still " an "almost free country",yes I have certain beleifs on war and why wars happen.
im my own person, I have never joined any TFH brigade, I am free to think....I am certainly anti -muslim...BUT there are EXTREMISTS in this religion who hate the west. The FACTS are there and wether you choose to look into any of the ones I mentioned OR ACCEPT what YOU are told from the Government of this or the united states. as for RT being putins propaganda machine,well isn't most of the tv/media companys ??? we are being "prepared for war" wether you or I like it or not.! I didn't mean to have a dig at you ...but I thought you seemed clued up on the events unfolding NOW.!!
Ive been to the states afew times and zig zagged across it,its a beautiful place.....with mostly good people ....but the fact is its history is built on greed, lies and corruption .....its sadly come to the end of its "land of the free" the Gov will try to enslave their own...and another bloody civil war will probably ensue. I loved America , now its going down the pan . !! jesus, you probably believe the presidents NOT a MUSLIN..,BORN IN Hawaii and NOT Indonesia !!!
Remember ....opinions are like assholes...and EVERYONES got one.!!
sorry if I got your goat ....please accept my apologies and go back to
watching Hanna Montanna on the Disney channel and just enjoy the rest of your school holidays.

I also meant to say I am NOT anti-muslim !
I also meant to say im not anti-Darwinist, if people wanna believe that its up to them !!! ive gotta go back into the garden now as I can hear the sound of a Chinook (that's a helicopter)engine coming this way....so getting my binoculars to see if its one of those "BLACK ONES" that fly round here !

RE: I used to be a nice person - Jonas - 26 August 2013

River Song, re RoadWarrior, what's the old saying about "not feeding those who live under bridges"?

Big Grin

RE: I used to be a nice person - Skean Dhude - 26 August 2013

There are many things in life beyond out control. We have to adapt our way around them or adapt to accept them. Anything else leads to illness and or a reaction that you will regred.

This site should help you adapt around them. Acceptance is something else.

RE: I used to be a nice person - Straight Shooter - 27 August 2013

know what you mean mary exactly try a crossbow, at this point I will end here.......I agree with RW so 1 piss off is enough for 1 day

RE: I used to be a nice person - Skean Dhude - 27 August 2013

(24 August 2013, 21:19)MaryN Wrote: To be honest, I don't know exactly what has turned me from a nice person into an angry one. I care deeply about what happens to my family, my friends and I will go the extra mile to help the vulnerable, but... I am so frigging angry at the moment I could clobber someone.

Usually it is frustration. Frustration that despite being in a so called democracy the few lead us where we don't want to do. They force their will on us using the power of the state.

That same frustration turns people into rebels. Rebels that fight back against a tyranical force.

Now you know focus on prepping and let others become the rebels. You will benefit from their actions.

RE: I used to be a nice person - MaryN - 27 August 2013

You are probably right, SD. I am frustrated by all the bs, and I don't like the feeling of insecurity and flakiness that it causes. I may become a rebel, just for the hell of it. A nicely tied rakish bandanna, a couple of black bits beneath my eyes and a cartridge belt or two strung fetchingly over my shoulders. I could be the new Che G - or not!