Survival UK Forums
Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: News (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Forum: News (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Thread: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in (/showthread.php?tid=2088)

Pages: 1 2

Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - NorthernRaider - 12 July 2012

This is well worth reading fully, cos I think the UK is in a bigger mess, we dont even have the weather or geography to attract tourists.

I would watch Spain as closely as Greece

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172339/Airports-seen-plane-ghost-towns-luxury-flats-The-hubris-Spains-descent-anarchy.html

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - Paul - 12 July 2012

I was also reading the RT.com coverage about Spains forthcoming downfall.
It appears all driven by . . . . the Spanish Banks. No great surprise there.
The Spanish government has sold it's soul to Brussels and condemned another population to a downward spiral into poverty. Again no great surprise either.

So why does the average Spanish citizen come across as being surprised by what the Spanish governent have done? They seem simply to not understand what is going on.
Is this a case of Spanish catching the UK sheeple syndrome or have they all just been treated like mushrooms by TPTB?

What I admire is the citizens passion though. Their anger if you like. Their getting off their butts and protesting. Not some one day feeble protest like the UK holds, but the start of a busy time for TPTB. I can just see the Police rubbing their hands in glee about all the overtime coming up.

To appease the thought police and government bots I should point out that the last thing I want is riots outside my door BUT comparing us (who argubly have a worse debt crisis then Spain) with the rest of Europe, when it comes to proactive protest, we really should hang our heads in shame.
I'll bet if Europe was asked their opinion of us regarding "passion", they'd probably say what a lot of pussy's we are.

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - bigpaul - 12 July 2012

i find these "bailouts" of the Eurozone very strange, i mean as far as i can see the EU lends a eurozone country money to pay its debts but then these bailouts are only a loan so it has to be paid back(with interest), so these countries dont get out of debt, the debt is just shifted somewhere else, they still owe the money??Big Grin

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - NorthernRaider - 12 July 2012

I dont get it either, the banks are bust so the national government goes to the same banks to borrow money to give back to the banks !!!!

so we can see it, so why dont the eurozone countries see it? or dont they want to see it? surely their politicians cant be that stupid? if this carries on Germany will be running the whole of Europe without a shot being fired..can anyone else see this??

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - David075 - 12 July 2012

(12 July 2012, 13:12)bigpaul Wrote: i find these "bailouts" of the Eurozone very strange, i mean as far as i can see the EU lends a eurozone country money to pay its debts but then these bailouts are only a loan so it has to be paid back(with interest), so these countries dont get out of debt, the debt is just shifted somewhere else, they still owe the money??Big Grin

The EU gives the bailout to spain greece etc to be paid back. the EU take the countrys assets as security they dont tell us that but i think thats whats going on, if they cant pay it back the EU takes the country. then we have eu super state
(12 July 2012, 15:00)David075 Wrote:
(12 July 2012, 13:12)bigpaul Wrote: i find these "bailouts" of the Eurozone very strange, i mean as far as i can see the EU lends a eurozone country money to pay its debts but then these bailouts are only a loan so it has to be paid back(with interest), so these countries dont get out of debt, the debt is just shifted somewhere else, they still owe the money??Big Grin

The EU gives the bailout to spain greece etc to be paid back. the EU take the countrys assets as security they dont tell us that but i think thats whats going on, if they cant pay it back the EU takes the country. then we have eu super state

What i mean to say is i think is the EU (germany) is basicly taking the country as security for the bailout .

What i mean to say is i think is the EU (germany) is basicly taking the country as security for the bailout .
yeah, thats what i'm saying, its WW3 but without a shot being fired Germany ends up ruling the whole of Europe, something they have been attempting to do since 1914!!

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - Kenneth Eames - 12 July 2012

I think that there is more to this than we think. I do not think it is only Europe, I am of the opinion it is the NWO. Germany has been chosen as the leading economy in Europe. The USofA will be the Prominent natioin in the whole of the Americas and possibly Russia China and India in the East. Kenneth Eames.

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - David075 - 12 July 2012

leading to a world government.

RE: Very good appraisal of the mess SPAIN is in - Barneyboy - 12 July 2012

well they made a right balls up of that Angry