Survival UK Forums
Gear to go! - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Shopping Precinct (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Selling stuff (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Gear to go! (/showthread.php?tid=3398)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Gear to go! - BeardyMan - 9 January 2013

(9 January 2013, 17:41)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 17:35)Scythe13 Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 14:47)BeardyMan Wrote: Greenhouses!! Big Grin

I'll buy a greenhouse off you mate.

go on the website then-duh!!

That's the place for them Wink
They will take a few days to get to you.

CamelBak has gone - too slow chaps!

RE: Gear to go! - BeardyMan - 9 January 2013

Sharps & Gennys Big Grin

RE: Gear to go! - BeardyMan - 10 January 2013

Right, account sorted with Armex. Their systems are down today unfortunately, but should be good to go tomorrow. As soon as I'm in I'll update the website with the products I'll be stocking. I can also accommodate "special requests", so if you see anything they have that you like let me know and I'll get you a price. To start with I'll mainly be running crossbows, bows, arrows, bolts and accessories. MIGHT branch out into the air rifles if there is enough demand.
Lead time may be a week or two on these orders to start with though - I need to clear some room out to accommodate the new stock. God, the wife is going to kill me Sad

RE: Gear to go! - bigpaul - 10 January 2013

(10 January 2013, 13:21)BeardyMan Wrote: Right, account sorted with Armex. Their systems are down today unfortunately, but should be good to go tomorrow. As soon as I'm in I'll update the website with the products I'll be stocking. I can also accommodate "special requests", so if you see anything they have that you like let me know and I'll get you a price. To start with I'll mainly be running crossbows, bows, arrows, bolts and accessories. MIGHT branch out into the air rifles if there is enough demand.
Lead time may be a week or two on these orders to start with though - I need to clear some room out to accommodate the new stock. God, the wife is going to kill me Sad

i'm always interested in wooden arrows for longbows, depending on the price, bought Armex arrows several times on Fleabay!!

(10 January 2013, 13:24)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 January 2013, 13:21)BeardyMan Wrote: Right, account sorted with Armex. Their systems are down today unfortunately, but should be good to go tomorrow. As soon as I'm in I'll update the website with the products I'll be stocking. I can also accommodate "special requests", so if you see anything they have that you like let me know and I'll get you a price. To start with I'll mainly be running crossbows, bows, arrows, bolts and accessories. MIGHT branch out into the air rifles if there is enough demand.

i'm always interested in wooden arrows for longbows, depending on the price, bought Armex arrows several times on Fleabay!!

What kind of prices do they go for? Can't say I've ever looked to be honest. Only requested an account as a few people had asked if I could get their stuff

This kind of thing BP?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-30-armex-performance-wood-field-tip-hunting-target-arrows-/251211322778?pt=UK_Archery&hash=item3a7d5c959a

(10 January 2013, 13:27)BeardyMan Wrote:
(10 January 2013, 13:24)bigpaul Wrote:

What kind of prices do they go for? Can't say I've ever looked to be honest. Only requested an account as a few people had asked if I could get their stuff

pack of 10 bog standard 30inch wooden arrows goes for £12.99 + £3.99 p&p or £16.99 post free, thats on a "buy it now" offer.

(10 January 2013, 13:27)BeardyMan Wrote: What kind of prices do they go for? Can't say I've ever looked to be honest. Only requested an account as a few people had asked if I could get their stuff

This kind of thing BP?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-30-armex-performance-wood-field-tip-hunting-target-arrows-/251211322778?pt=UK_Archery&hash=item3a7d5c959a

yep, that EXACTLY what i mean!Big Grin

Cool. I look forward to getting my hands on their price lists. Bit of a bugger I can't just order one of things, it would appear that they come in 5's for most things (bows, crossbows) and arrows come in the hundreds!
One good thing is that even if I don't manage to sell everything I buy I'll be well sorted out in terms of weaponry and accessories Big Grin

Are those wooden ones you can put a broadhead on? A buddy is sorting me out with some of those, should be here any day Smile

(10 January 2013, 13:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Cool. I look forward to getting my hands on their price lists. Bit of a bugger I can't just order one of things, it would appear that they come in 5's for most things (bows, crossbows) and arrows come in the hundreds!
One good thing is that even if I don't manage to sell everything I buy I'll be well sorted out in terms of weaponry and accessories Big Grin

Are those wooden ones you can put a broadhead on? A buddy is sorting me out with some of those, should be here any day Smile

on Fleabay companies are selling Armex wooden arrows in packs of 5, 10 and 20 . yes, the wooden arrows i've got i've cut the standard points off, tapered the ends(you can buy a tapering tool-a bit like an oversized pencil sharpener)and fitted BODKINS to them-i've got a supplier for bodkins £1-05 each, you could also fit broadheads the principle is the same.

RE: Gear to go! - Skean Dhude - 10 January 2013

Bring some to the meet so we can try them.

Will do. Need to get a target sorted out for the meet. Seen a couple online, but they're not cheap. Might just see if he has a bale of hay for sale when I get there!