Survival UK Forums
SUK Regional Groups? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Noticeboard (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RV and Meets (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: SUK Regional Groups? (/showthread.php?tid=3629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - NorthernRaider - 9 December 2012

Just waiting to see Seals advert

" Ex sailor boy wants to meet strange men for unusual practices in remote locations, must like neoprene suits !!! " Smile

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - bigpaul - 9 December 2012

(9 December 2012, 13:58)NorthernRaider Wrote: Just waiting to see Seals advert

" Ex sailor boy wants to meet strange men for unusual practices in remote locations, must like neoprene suits !!! " Smile

thats carrying "safe sex" as bit far! Big Grin

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - Highlander - 9 December 2012

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(9 December 2012, 14:24)bigpaul Wrote:

thats carrying "safe sex" as bit far! Big Grin

Seal just PMed me to say " Dont knock it til you have tried it!!" Smile only joking

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - SealDriver - 9 December 2012

Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

Never mind a pint of beer, if you lot come to my town you will be getting a pint Rohypnol and a sore bum!Big Grin

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - Shaysdad99 - 9 December 2012

(9 December 2012, 15:16)SealDriver Wrote: Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

Never mind a pint of beer, if you lot come to my town you will be getting a pint Rohypnol and a sore bum!Big Grin

hahahaha

(9 December 2012, 15:16)SealDriver Wrote: Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline

5 KILOS? mein gott!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(9 December 2012, 17:50)Shaysdad99 Wrote: [quote='SealDriver' pid='38047' dateline='1355062575']
Yer bunch of bastards!!!!!WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin I just nip out to the shop to buy 5 kilos of vasaline and when I get back I find that your telling everyone my inner most secrets!

hahahaha

5 KILOS? mein gott!!Big GrinBig Grin

RE: SUK Regional Groups? - Metroyeti - 9 December 2012

This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

(9 December 2012, 19:19)Metroyeti Wrote: This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

now you know why i'm going "lone wolf" & total isolation !!TongueBig GrinBig Grin

(9 December 2012, 19:19)Metroyeti Wrote: This forums gone from caniblism to sodomy overnight, note to self dont annoy anyone on here

Well Sir according to my own view point Seal Driving, Deer Stalking and Muffin the Mule are all forms of bestiality Smile and I dont think he will change his mind, its like flogging a dead horse... another one of his pastimes Smile