Survival UK Forums
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... (/showthread.php?tid=3862)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - MikeAlpha3041 - 11 January 2013

(11 January 2013, 10:34)BeardyMan Wrote: If you do opt for the redundancy, I'd request a blindingly good reference or two from the senior managers. It's amazing how far a good reference can get you. Especially one that is returned quickly.

There are only two "senior" managers the one that is making me redundant and the one that is the puppet-master.......

I'll get the one for sure the other one I might be tempted to shove it where the sun don't shine Big Grin

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - BeardyMan - 11 January 2013

(11 January 2013, 10:43)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: the other one I might be tempted to shove it where the sun don't shine Big Grin

Forcefully inserted with the use of your boot hopefully Big Grin

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - MikeAlpha3041 - 11 January 2013

(11 January 2013, 11:02)BeardyMan Wrote:
(11 January 2013, 10:43)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: the other one I might be tempted to shove it where the sun don't shine Big Grin

Forcefully inserted with the use of your boot hopefully Big Grin

Along with the rough end of a pineapple Angry Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - Skean Dhude - 11 January 2013

Not the rough end. You want it to go in smoothly as far as it can. Getting it out is then the interesting part.

(11 January 2013, 16:59)Skean Dhude Wrote: ....................Getting it out is then the interesting part.

Cheers SD, NOT an image I needed put in my head Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - BeardyMan - 14 January 2013

Smash it in there sideways

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - bigpaul - 14 January 2013

a cactus should do the job quite easily!!

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - MikeAlpha3041 - 15 January 2013

I've decided to take the redundancy and am now waiting for him to pay up..... my first purchase will be the cactus as suggested Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

The wife and I decided we'll try and go it on our own and see what happens......

MA

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - BeardyMan - 15 January 2013

(15 January 2013, 10:09)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: I've decided to take the redundancy and am now waiting for him to pay up..... my first purchase will be the cactus as suggested Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

The wife and I decided we'll try and go it on our own and see what happens......

MA

Congratulations buddy! Good luck in whatever it is you're planning to do Big Grin

RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - Highlander - 15 January 2013

Good luck there Mike,.. I wish you both all the luck going