Survival UK Forums
Will it ever happen ? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Will it ever happen ? (/showthread.php?tid=4303)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Will it ever happen ? - TheFalcon - 19 February 2013

I believe it will happen in my lifetime the change i have seen in my life{area i grew up in completely changed and not for the better}and all around me its all going down the shitterAngry

RE: Will it ever happen ? - bigpaul - 19 February 2013

(19 February 2013, 16:10)Shaysdad99 Wrote: so in your opinion that will be the straw that breaks the camels back

YES! i look at it like this, resourses are like a rubber band, it stretches only so far, then it snaps!

RE: Will it ever happen ? - Hrusai - 19 February 2013

IF it happens, and i currently do not believe it will to quite the extent some others think, it will happen within my lifetime.

we're on the precipice here, as a race, we either shoot off into a golden age of space travel and science, or we will crash and burn and perhaps never make it.

RE: Will it ever happen ? - Skean Dhude - 19 February 2013

I look at it such that if it doesn't happen we will live as we do now but if it does we have a new lifestyle to adapt to.

It is like an insurance policy. You just wait hoping it doesn't happen but if it does your policy matures.

I hope it doesn't happen in my lifestime.

RE: Will it ever happen ? - Megatron - 19 February 2013

(19 February 2013, 17:18)Skean Dhude Wrote: I look at it such that if it doesn't happen we will live as we do now but if it does we have a new lifestyle to adapt to.

It is like an insurance policy. You just wait hoping it doesn't happen but if it does your policy matures.

I hope it doesn't happen in my lifestime.

That's exactly what I think. I hope it doesn't but we're past the point of no return IMO.
With food, population, fossil fuel dependence etc, its like a snowball effect. We rely on these things so much we've grown complacent and lazy and the snow ball is getting bigger and bigger so much so that we can't stop it anymore.

There will come a point when we physically cannot provide what the population needs!

(19 February 2013, 17:25)Megatron Wrote: There will come a point when we physically cannot provide what the population needs!

that was the point i was trying to make in my own cackhanded way!Big Grin

RE: Will it ever happen ? - Straight Shooter - 19 February 2013

I think it will go t u very shortly (just my feeling) gov bonds bubble will trigger events then war..just look back in history ...its coming round again, but i hope i am wrong...thing is just because we may be ready for wtshtf...there,s no need to wish it happens just to justify to sheeple relations you were right all along....WE will all get it soon enough ...

i dont think i need to wish for it, i think its coming on its own without any help or hinderance from me, and sooner than most think.Big Grin

RE: Will it ever happen ? - Ghost - 19 February 2013

There is no doubt in my mind that things will change in my lifetime!

We know for a fact that we are beyond the point of no return and yet we do nothing about it!
What concerns me the most is not knowing how things will change!
I'd love a 'cosy catastrophy' but I fear I will witness the violent birth of a new dark age!

i expect there to be violence of some sort, however a bit like "the Wild West" which was actually a short period in time i believe that any violence may be extreme for only a short while, what will arise from that is anyone's guess but i sincerely hope its nothing like the corrupt system of capitalism we have now.