Survival UK Forums
Riot season - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Riot season (/showthread.php?tid=5156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Riot season - bigpaul - 3 June 2013

(3 June 2013, 13:10)David075 Wrote: Anybody care to get this thread back on track thought it would have got the chop by now lol

don't you think that was what I was trying to do??Angry

(3 June 2013, 13:07)Barneyboy Wrote: good point BP im going to shut up about this mateSmile

not your fault mate, there are some on here who have an axe to grind when it comes to the welfare state.

RE: Riot season - David075 - 3 June 2013

BP I can see you tried to move it along in the right direction but why you getting all offended or whatever when I make a remake that's not targeted at you.Its just a general comment on where the thread has ended up.

(3 June 2013, 13:28)David075 Wrote: BP I can see you tried to move it along in the right direction but why you getting all offended or whatever when I make a remake that's not targeted at you.Its just a general comment on where the thread has ended up.

i'm not offendedBig Grin

RE: Riot season - David075 - 3 June 2013

OK Smile

RE: Riot season - Sunna - 3 June 2013

riots are not very often planned , brixton 82 ish police killed a black lady cyntha jarrot,spread to lots of big citys.

2012 police killed that black boy in north london ment to have a gun did he ...? cant remember, spred to big citys.

asains riot bradford rochdale ect, football lads have a go after white oap kicked black and blue buy our paki frends

you just cant tell who what where or when but their seems to be something in common

(3 June 2013, 14:27)Sunna Wrote: riots are not very often planned , brixton 82 ish police killed a black lady cyntha jarrot,spread to lots of big citys.

2012 police killed that black boy in north london ment to have a gun did he ...? cant remember, spred to big citys.

asains riot bradford rochdale ect, football lads have a go after white oap kicked black and blue buy our paki frends

you just cant tell who what where or when but their seems to be something in common

Yeah....CITIES!!Big Grin

RE: Riot season - TheFalcon - 3 June 2013

(3 June 2013, 14:27)Sunna Wrote: riots are not very often planned , brixton 82 ish police killed a black lady cyntha jarrot,spread to lots of big citys.

Dont you just love the success of multiculturalism

(3 June 2013, 15:20)TheFalcon Wrote:

yeah right! when we WERENT asked if we wanted it or not, you mean?Big Grin

RE: Riot season - TheFalcon - 3 June 2013

(3 June 2013, 15:25)bigpaul Wrote:

I know,I would like to see the people behind it live it and see how they like it

(3 June 2013, 15:28)TheFalcon Wrote:
(3 June 2013, 15:25)bigpaul Wrote:

I know,I would like to see the people behind it live it and see how they like it

yeah, let them send their daughters to live in Rochdale for awhile!Big Grin