Survival UK Forums
what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=5668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Prepper1 - 13 August 2013

All you'd get from me post shtf if you said "I've got tons of gold for some food" is "good for you" and " no"

I suppose it may be of use if you were planning on redoing the electronics of something maybe or radiation shielding but...
"you'll noo have a tin of ma beans for all your gald"...

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Skean Dhude - 13 August 2013

Prepper1,

Spend an extra £10 now putting in some barter food and then see how much gold it is worth.

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Binnie - 13 August 2013

its a catch 22 though isnt it, buy more food, feck the gold.

trade your food for loadsa shineys, then what to do with the gold? and vice versa.

I think i'd only trade perishable food for material items, ie, things i couldn't consume in time for them spoiling.

Don't buy RING eCAN 150W inverters, i've had 2 fail on me before i discovered chinese ebay inveters

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Steve - 13 August 2013

I could do with a newer mid-sized tractor to replace my ancient and rusty IH684, but I'm not going to buy one now. When TSHTF and nobody else has any diesel left then I'll buy one cheaply and store it until I can get a bio-diesel plant up and running. I might pick up a diesel hilux too.

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Millwall_Dave - 13 August 2013

Thai bride tonting from tooting took all i had

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Sunna - 16 August 2013

£shop lighters 10 for youv guessed it a£ and7 dont work also dangerious to

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - TheFalcon - 16 August 2013

Dont buy £1 inflatable pillows from poundland because i had one at the weekend at dartmoor and it was complete shit

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Tartar Horde - 17 August 2013

TV licenseAngry
refuse to give money to scumbags who protect Paedo's for profit, and then expect you to pay for the privilege to have propaganda beamed at you twenty four hours a day.

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Sunna - 17 August 2013

(17 August 2013, 11:45)Tartar Horde Wrote: TV licenseAngry
refuse to give money to scumbags who protect Paedo's for profit, and then expect you to pay for the privilege to have propaganda beamed at you twenty four hours a day.

best answer buy far 10 out of 10 th

RE: what would you advise folk not to buy !!!!!!! - Skean Dhude - 17 August 2013

But not exactly of any use to any of us for prepping though.