Survival UK Forums
screaming baby - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Morals and Ethics (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Thread: screaming baby (/showthread.php?tid=5888)

Pages: 1 2 3

screaming baby - Sunna - 4 September 2013

ok your bugged in with your wife and kids so far alls going well but one night you hear a baby crying and screaming it goes on and on you know whos baby it is its the people over the road at no 7 they had a baby about 5 months ago.
your daughter says go see if its alright dad calm at first , then she says if you dont go i will shes is getting very loud , your wife is saying nothing but all you have to do is look in her eyes you can read her like a book.

your wife and daughter are now both crying but not as loud as the baby.

so dad what you going to do and why ?

RE: screaming baby - bigpaul - 4 September 2013

not something i'm going to have to deal with, there's only me and the OH....no kids, we sit tight, we keep quiet and let some other idiot blow their OPSEC.

RE: screaming baby - Sunna - 4 September 2013

no milk of human kindness their....Smile

RE: screaming baby - NorthernRaider - 4 September 2013

Post a bottle of calpol through the door and turn up the music in my house.

RE: screaming baby - bigpaul - 4 September 2013

could be a trap, could be a street gang has got hold of a baby and are using it to see who is stupid enough to come rushing out, you tell me, its your scenario. anyway my duty is firstly to me and mine, no one else, and if you think that's being hard, well were all going to have to be or none of us will survive, there are plenty out there who haven't prepped and will want what we all have, and i'm going to do whatever I can to make sure it isn't ours, if that means sitting still while some one elses baby bawl's its head off then so be it.

RE: screaming baby - Sunna - 4 September 2013

cry baby Tongue

RE: screaming baby - River Song - 4 September 2013

I'll go.

I've got very big tits

It may be hungry

parents may be dead

Maybe Maybe Maybe

would I risk it ---- YEAH

(4 September 2013, 18:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Post a bottle of calpol through the door and turn up the music in my house.

When I got my first car, someone asked me what I would do if the engine made strange noises. I replied "Turn up the radio".

Not the right answer. Fix the problem not your eardrums

(4 September 2013, 18:40)NorthernRaider Wrote: Post a bottle of calpol through the door and turn up the music in my house.

When I got my first car, someone asked me what I would do if the engine made strange noises. I replied "Turn up the radio".

RE: screaming baby - Prepper1 - 4 September 2013

(4 September 2013, 19:09)River Song Wrote: I'll go.

I've got very big tits

It may be hungry

parents may be dead

Maybe Maybe Maybe

would I risk it ---- YEAH

well theres a plan then,procur one screaming baby to draw out river song so we can get a look at her big tits.

It was supposed to say, i have a cunning plan...procure one screaming baby this will draw river song out of hiding allowing us all to get a good look at her big tits as they should already be out to soothe the baby. Like hannibal from the ateam said, sounds like a plan to me.

RE: screaming baby - River Song - 4 September 2013

Hmmm

:-)

[attachment=204]

The piccy shows a preview !!!!!!

RE: screaming baby - Prepper1 - 4 September 2013

Mine!!! blown it up to poster size, its now on my bedroom ceiling...TongueTongue