Survival UK Forums
bugging out ever thought of ireland - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: bugging out ever thought of ireland (/showthread.php?tid=6206)

Pages: 1 2 3

bugging out ever thought of ireland - Sunna - 19 October 2013

with a much smaller population ,same weather, lots of its young leaving for jobs abroad ,they speak english .
would ireland make a good bug out location .

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - LawAbidingCitizen - 19 October 2013

Maybe, the cost of living is very expensive though, and I don't agree that the weather is quite the same, if you think England is rainy and damp, then try Ireland, it rains almost every day. However that's what makes it the emerald isle - all the water for the green grass. I do believe there is a lot of land for sale there though - not cheap but reasonable.

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - PreparednessUK - 19 October 2013

I do believe in Northern Ireland it's still legal to own pistols

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - bigpaul - 19 October 2013

too unstable, they are STILL at loggerheads with people who have different religions, check out the marching seasons. definitely not for me.

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - Midnitemo - 19 October 2013

Being an immigrant during an event won't help your cause....as far as I can see its the only downside against my dream of relocating to the shetlands(not being a local/islander/scot)...oh and her indoors hates the coldBig Grin

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - Straight Shooter - 20 October 2013

Naarrrgggghhh WALES is where its at SUNNA we got the full monty down here, but bring your own woman , there are some great buys at the moment.....houses.....land..... and out the way places also ........if you can sing tidy this will take you far.......very far

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - Sunna - 20 October 2013

(19 October 2013, 11:04)bigpaul Wrote: too unstable, they are STILL at loggerheads with people who have different religions, check out the marching seasons. definitely not for me.

different religions....? im about an hours drive from brum ....Huh

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - bigpaul - 20 October 2013

err...protestant and catholics?

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - Sunna - 20 October 2013

brum.....protestants, catholics. hindus, muslims , sikhs ,china town [not sure who they pray to] smack heads , piss heads , crooks , coons and all just an hour away.....Undecided

when that lot go hungury/cold....Confused

RE: bugging out ever thought of ireland - bigpaul - 20 October 2013

(20 October 2013, 14:57)Sunna Wrote: brum.....protestants, catholics. hindus, muslims , sikhs ,china town [not sure who they pray to] smack heads , piss heads , crooks , coons and all just an hour away.....Undecided

when that lot go hungury/cold....Confused

yep, that's big cities for you!Big GrinBig Grin

last time I was anywhere near Brum was 20 years ago, changing trains at the station and THAT was heaving with every nationality under the sun, I imagine the city was a 100 times worse!Tongue