Survival UK Forums
Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Threats and Risks (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? (/showthread.php?tid=8454)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - aguy - 25 June 2016

With a great win be hide us, will you be increasing your preps in case we are shafted by tptb, in case of civil unrest if they go against our wishes?.

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - Jonas - 25 June 2016

I figure TPTB will give you all some grief, but if Trump gets elected over here, we're going to really get hassled. BHC and I will be checking for a new BOL in August. Mr. Harris, please contact me. We'll be headed your way...

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - MaryN - 25 June 2016

I think we foilks on the Forum are probably more aware than most of the possibility of "problems", so, yes, I am making sure I have all exits covered (so to speak).

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - Straight Shooter - 25 June 2016

I am also in line with Mary...vigilance and awareness just went up a notch or two!

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - harrypalmer - 25 June 2016

It was not a great win, a small minority, many of whom are now admitting their vote was a protest vote that was not expected to win... I hope their children and grand children can forgive them for what they have done.

Food prices will go up when we leave the EU so stock up now and hope for the best.

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - use every space - 25 June 2016

yes i am, i actually doubled my storage space over the last week or so, not in particular for Brexit, just went on a declutter and reorganise thing but yes it is a good idea i think.

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - River Song - 25 June 2016

Harry - this was a great win.

Apart from Scotland and N.Ireland which have their own problems and the London urbanistas,
and a few isolated parts of cities the OVERALL win was 60%-40%. Its only when you factor in those other places that you get the 52-48 spread. - In some places it was over 72% leave.

Woth a 72.2% turnout - the people have spoken.

Post Brexit - this comment is probably one of the wisest comments I've seen

David Cowling, the BBC’s head of political research, in an internal memo…

“It seems to me that the London bubble has to burst if there is to be any prospect of addressing the issues that have brought us to our current situation. There are many millions of people in the UK who do not enthuse about diversity and do not embrace metropolitan values yet do not consider themselves lesser human beings for all that. Until their values and opinions are acknowledged and respected, rather than ignored and despised, our present discord will persist. Because these discontents run very wide and very deep and the metropolitan political class, confronted by them, seems completely bewildered and at a loss about how to respond (“who are these ghastly people and where do they come from?” doesn’t really hack it). The 2016 EU referendum has witnessed the cashing in of some very bitter bankable grudges but I believe that, throughout this 2016 campaign, Europe has been the shadow not the substance.”

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - Mortblanc - 26 June 2016

Small minority???

The turn out % was greater than any recent vote in history, and if that lead had been for the "remain" side it would have been declared a landslide by the entire world !

The grandchildren will count the day of that referendum as a great landmark in UK history, the day they saved the nation.

I see that you dislike Trump also, so your attitude is consistent, You love the rule of the elite and have great faith in the one world government program.

So, are you a prepper just in cast the good guys win?

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - Skean Dhude - 26 June 2016

I see a big risk reducing rapidly. However, it has not gone away and I will continue to prepare.

RE: Brexit will you be increasing your prepping? - harrypalmer - 26 June 2016

Mortblanc, I hope our grandchildren can find it in themselves to forgive us for what has been done Sad