Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Reset scenarios post 2030
29 February 2024, 13:58,
RE: Great Reset scenarios post 2030
I never had any of the jabs and went to markets and supermarkets and never even got a sniffle.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 March 2024, 17:42,
Same here really, at the end of the day I think it comes down to whether or not you have a good immune system,.......some say, the fact that our ancestors survived all sorts basically, that our family blood line is still here, proves that the most healthy humans survive period.
My feeling is that much of our modern way of life is detrimental to health, chemicals and frequencies that we come into contact with on a daily basis for example, let alone the obvious, experimental jabs.
11 March 2024, 09:10,
we stay away from anything food wise that has chemicals and additives in it, ready meals are the main culprit, I think the reason humans have kids with so many problems is the crap in the so called food they eat.
we eat mostly fresh food, I grow as much of our own food as space allows and even when we have biscuits we have found the one type of biscuit that dosent have palm oil in it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 March 2024, 19:43,
(11 March 2024, 09:10)bigpaul Wrote: we stay away from anything food wise that has chemicals and additives in it, ready meals are the main culprit, I think the reason humans have kids with so many problems is the crap in the so called food they eat.
we eat mostly fresh food, I grow as much of our own food as space allows and even when we have biscuits we have found the one type of biscuit that dosent have palm oil in it.

Good to see some success in cutting out highly processed food iv found it quite hard almost everything you pick up in a supermarket is stuffed full of trans fat ,sugar , salt , colourings and chemicals.

The evidence now is quite damming regarding this, how the big 4 food producer's continue to pump this poison out is shocking.
Survive the jive (youtube )
12 March 2024, 09:09,
just have a look at the list of additives on the side of a packet , if I cant pronounce it I dont want to eat it.
fresh food is always best, we use a slow cooker and batch cook, freezing the extra for another time when it only needs reheating.
wife makes something we call biscuits but its a cross between a biscuit and cake, its her own recipe, even I dont know whats in it.
12 March 2024, 20:53,
(11 March 2024, 09:10)bigpaul Wrote: I think the reason humans have kids with so many problems is the crap in the so called food they eat.

Yeah, you could well be spot on about that, all the additives that they put in food, I don't even like the idea.

What's the name/make of biscuit that you've found? I do like dunking a biscuit in a cup of tea but I've been cutting back for years now.
13 March 2024, 09:05,
its called ABERNATHY biscuits, so far I have only found them in Waitrose.
15 March 2024, 20:40,
(13 March 2024, 09:05)bigpaul Wrote: its called ABERNATHY biscuits, so far I have only found them in Waitrose.

Thanks for that, I don't even think that there's a Waitrose near me but I'll check those biscuits out if I come across a branch on my travels.
16 March 2024, 16:32,
(11 March 2024, 09:10)bigpaul Wrote: we stay away from anything food wise that has chemicals and additives in it, ready meals are the main culprit, I think the reason humans have kids with so many problems is the crap in the so called food they eat.

Maybe Waitrose have changed to another supplier of these? The ingredients state palm oil I'm afraid.

httpss://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/simmers-abernethy/043806-21592-21593
16 March 2024, 17:22,
(16 March 2024, 16:32)earthman Wrote:

Maybe Waitrose have changed to another supplier of these? The ingredients state palm oil I'm afraid.

httpss://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/simmers-abernethy/043806-21592-21593

they must have changed it then, the only reason we bought them was because they didnt contain palm oil, oh well, another one off the list.