Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gov. prepping site
22 May 2024, 21:09,
Gov. prepping site
Goes live today, already reports of people stocking up with 3 days worth of supplies
https://prepare.campaign.gov.uk/
23 May 2024, 00:08,
RE: Gov. prepping site
saw this also, all the idiots are already panick buying where I live, it does make me wonder what are they trying to tell us ? something coming down the line and they are trying to get people ready to avoid mass panick maybe
23 May 2024, 11:22,
It can only be a good thing ..the alternative is hungry people interested in.my food preps.
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 May 2024, 15:16,
trouble is the idiots panic and try to get everything at one go therefore making shortages and preppers get the blame.
I dont prep like that, its little and often with me.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 May 2024, 21:29,
Yes some shops here are already restricting items. Not a problem for us though as we already have when we need.

I of course always buy a few things anyway.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 May 2024, 07:58,
we do a monthly shop.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.