Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W h o ...bird flu warnings
21 April 2024, 10:38,
RE: W h o ...bird flu warnings
Not knocking alternative medicines they have their place ,modern medicines and surgical treatments have allowed us to thrive with a average life span at 82.

Without modern treatments this will plummet
Survive the jive (youtube )
21 April 2024, 11:27,
the "alternative" natural remedies are all we had at one time, big pharma took these remedies and only used part of it, now they dont even do that and modern medicines have too many side effects which need more medicines that cause more side effects and so on. once the collapse comes and SHTF actually happens organised medical help will collapse with it and we will have only the natural remedies to help us.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2024, 13:05,
Have you noticed that average life spans have been reducing lately.

Big pharma is in it for the money and only create temporary cures nowadays. There is no profit in completely curing people and although there are somethings that we have no alternatives for we should be looking at older remedies where they are available.

I don't trust big pharma now and until they pay for the Covid debacle and laws are put in place I will be minimising my drug intake to illegal drugs.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 April 2024, 14:02,
I dont like big pharma and I dont trust them, I minimise my medicine intake to only those necessary, mainly creams for my psoriasis and post SHTF we can make natural creams for that and other things.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 April 2024, 14:39,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_medicine

Good read.
21 April 2024, 15:14,
its only "alternative" medicine because it isnt controlled by big pharma to make big profits, its real name is NATURAL medicines from natural materials and its what we had before big pharma came along and its what we will have post SHTF when the NHS collapses.
23 April 2024, 12:35,
Isn't it funny how some people, the brainwashed masses I guess, run to the doctor and demand pills for whatever little thing that they have basically, they seem to refuse to lose weight/be responsible for their own health, they want that quick fix basically.
Personally I've very rarely taken an anadin/pain relief pill in my life, I've always been wary of what's in them I guess, I just man up, deal with the pain, try and work around it, work out what caused it etc.
23 April 2024, 13:01,
(23 April 2024, 12:35)earthman Wrote: Isn't it funny how some people, the brainwashed masses I guess, run to the doctor and demand pills for whatever little thing that they have basically, they seem to refuse to lose weight/be responsible for their own health, they want that quick fix basically.
Personally I've very rarely taken an anadin/pain relief pill in my life, I've always been wary of what's in them I guess, I just man up, deal with the pain, try and work around it, work out what caused it etc.
I keep seeing adverts for a gastric balloon that you swallow, thats just laziness because they cant be bothered to diet, I lost 14lbs over the last year just by cutting out the munchies.
I dont like taking pills, I dont get much pain, very few headaches, the odd bit of muscle pain but going for our daily country walk gets rid of all that stuff.
27 April 2024, 14:52,
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-healt...-supplies/

Usa milk supplies are infected with bird flu as yet no testing on uk cows ,milk and beef.
27 April 2024, 14:55,
https://news.sky.com/story/uk-cows-not-b...s-13122833

If it can infect cows what farm food next...