Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How long do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(24 February 2012, 09:47)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]Up here the Ragworth riots in 92 only occured we believe on a tuesday mid August because (A) we had a long few very warm days from the previous friday, (B) The dole giros arrived in Tuesday morning allowing em to get tanked up and © the local dealer who kept the chavs loaded got arrested. By the Satuuraday the money had ran out and it started raining so the chavs crawled back under the rocks they had came from.

Long warm summer nights
Availability of booze drugs
Benefits paid day
Bordom
and a trigger like an arrest.

That's what I've been thinking.
This year we have 1.5 million council workers being told they are not getting a wage rise again for the 3rd year whilst bankers average a bonus of £65,000 each. a few million bone idyl layabouts otherwise known as students, and immense numbers of immigrants, ethnics and asylum seekers without jobs or income other than crime slowly simmering. Millions of nurses, cops, firemen etc seeing their wages eroded as MPs and Councillors award themselves record amounts in expenses etc. We have millions of ordinary white Britons getting ever more resentful of the immigrant community and seeing blatent favouritism of the minorities getting out of hand.
The politicians fiddle as Britain burns.
Don't forget there are tens of thousands of ordinary people on the dole for the first time after paying into it for decades who suddenly discover that now, after decades, they are clamping down on it and it is them they clamp down on not the layabouts who live off it.

Then we have increased taxes for everyone, mainly hidden taxes, and a massive decline in our standard of living whilst we pay from central funds houses and living expenses for people who have not paid in a penny.

The pot is boiling and all our politions do is let off a little steam every now and again. That doesn't work forever and I think that the Olympics will see the first of it boiling over.

Avoid it if you can.
unfortunately common sense seems to have been bred out of a large part of the population, and so they just see all the new stuff that they can buy. if the world economy were to collapse within the next few years, it could be seen as a blessing in disguise, early reorganisation of the way we do things would give us a new start. but it would have to be on a larger or more prolonged scale, as a short term event would only be a hiccup and things would carry on afterwards in the same way, just prolonging the agony until the inevitable happens.
(24 February 2012, 11:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget there are tens of thousands of ordinary people on the dole for the first time after paying into it for decades who suddenly discover that now, after decades, they are clamping down on it and it is them they clamp down on not the layabouts who live off it.

Then we have increased taxes for everyone, mainly hidden taxes, and a massive decline in our standard of living whilst we pay from central funds houses and living expenses for people who have not paid in a penny.

The pot is boiling and all our politions do is let off a little steam every now and again. That doesn't work forever and I think that the Olympics will see the first of it boiling over.

Avoid it if you can.

Yeah, I'm staying well away from the Olympics!!!

I was going to open a new thread about Olympic predictions, but this is my thread and I'll hijack it if I want haha.

Olympic predictions please.

I'm thinking bio threat. That'll mean terrorists will be hitting all nations at the same time. Or a structural bomb to collapse a stadium.
(24 February 2012, 11:56)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget there are tens of thousands of ordinary people on the dole for the first time after paying into it for decades who suddenly discover that now, after decades, they are clamping down on it and it is them they clamp down on not the layabouts who live off it.
.Avoid it if you can.

Yarp and I note that whilst workers are losing jobs or not getting rises, benefit dwellers are getting a 5.8% increase in their benefits according to the DM
imo
No bio threat
no nuclear threat
no chemical threat

Straight old fashioned bombs and bullets weilded by nutters with no real plan.
(24 February 2012, 12:28)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]imo
No bio threat
no nuclear threat
no chemical threat

Straight old fashioned bombs and bullets weilded by nutters with no real plan.

I'm not so sure.

The last few attacks and attempted attacks have been very clever. Fear of public transport form London. 9/11 was an attack on the airline industry and on the financial system. The recently thwarted planned attack on London Stock Exchange..... These are all attacks at our financial system and our transport systems.

I think an attack will be much more 'agenda' based and planned out than you expect SD.

An attack would be the London Underground, or on a financial institute, while the police are distracted by the Olympics.
I wonder how many people who have been working on the stadium and villlage have already planted a couple of little surprises for th eunsuspecting public?
I've worked on big commercial jobs before and it is so easy to get stuff in and out without your bags being checked.
I have mates working on the stadium and the village and they say that the security is shockingly poor.
why have they never targeted cargo ships i wonder?
Pages: 1 2 3 4