Survival UK Forums

Full Version: How long do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(24 February 2012, 22:33)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]why have they never targeted cargo ships i wonder?

YET

or floating bomb ships, LPG carriers as they are called by mariners. Not enough money in Wales to get me to live within a hundred miles of Milford Haven.
(24 February 2012, 22:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 February 2012, 22:33)mikebratcher69 Wrote: [ -> ]why have they never targeted cargo ships i wonder?

YET

or floating bomb ships, LPG carriers as they are called by mariners. Not enough money in Wales to get me to live within a hundred miles of Milford Haven.

The attack on cargo ships isn't something they are concerned about.

I really believe the terrorist attacks are calculated and focused on our financial system. If you think about it, those have been their targets.

9/11 was the first A-Q attack, and it was on the financial centre of America. The next was the July attacks on London. They were more of a disruption thing. Then after that, the next attacks were France, again it was transport. But the latest threat that was caught before it happened, was on the London stock exchange.

They are working cleverly on 2 items. Transport, to keep people where they are and too afraid to leave home. And Finances, to really hit a country where it hurts the most!!!

People will become too financially weakened, the infrastructure is damaged, then the finances of the country would come crashing down.

Binlid, isn't as uneducated as everyone things. He had a good level degree if I remember rightly.
Even living ultra low profile and not rocking the boat can end up bringing you to the attention of Orwells Police, look at poor Randy Weaver.
Pages: 1 2 3 4