Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Nitrogen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH has just reminded me that now is the time to give your fruit bushes and prepared veg beds a good dose of liquid nitrogen, of which we have an unlimited supply-by we i mean everybody, yes folks we are talking Urine or taking the wee-weeTongue dilute 1 pint in 5 of water and dose liberally.Big Grin
Thanks for the tipBig GrinBig Grin
BP fine if you want to pee on your Rhubarb then so be it, each to their own but I prefer custard on mine Smile
I'll skip dessert if I come round yours then BP!

I daren't even think whats for starters Wink
(6 March 2012, 17:26)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll skip dessert if I come round yours then BP!

I daren't even think whats for starters Wink

you'll miss out thenBig Grin the wife is an EXCELLENT cookTongue
BP,

I envy your bladder. I have a very limited supply and I get disapproving looks when I share with the plants.
(6 March 2012, 19:09)Skean Dhude Wrote: [ -> ]BP,

I envy your bladder. I have a very limited supply and I get disapproving looks when I share with the plants.

i have an unlimited supply SD, i prefer to use it on the plants than waste it down the toiletBig Grin wife's former father in law used to put the contents of his overnight bedpan ("Gus-under") on the veg plot and he didnt half grow some stuff-or so i've been told!
It is true, thought it was ment more for land that had lost nutrients though rather then a good soil, but every little helps Smile

I saw this a while ago, I'll be investing in a guzunder once I've got my own garden again.