Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Nitrogen
6 March 2012, 12:18,
Nitrogen
OH has just reminded me that now is the time to give your fruit bushes and prepared veg beds a good dose of liquid nitrogen, of which we have an unlimited supply-by we i mean everybody, yes folks we are talking Urine or taking the wee-weeTongue dilute 1 pint in 5 of water and dose liberally.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2012, 13:23,
RE: Nitrogen
Thanks for the tipBig GrinBig Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
6 March 2012, 13:49,
BP fine if you want to pee on your Rhubarb then so be it, each to their own but I prefer custard on mine Smile

6 March 2012, 17:26,
I'll skip dessert if I come round yours then BP!

I daren't even think whats for starters Wink
6 March 2012, 17:32,
(6 March 2012, 17:26)00111001 Wrote: I'll skip dessert if I come round yours then BP!

I daren't even think whats for starters Wink

you'll miss out thenBig Grin the wife is an EXCELLENT cookTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 March 2012, 19:09,
BP,

I envy your bladder. I have a very limited supply and I get disapproving looks when I share with the plants.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 March 2012, 19:23,
(6 March 2012, 19:09)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

I envy your bladder. I have a very limited supply and I get disapproving looks when I share with the plants.

i have an unlimited supply SD, i prefer to use it on the plants than waste it down the toiletBig Grin wife's former father in law used to put the contents of his overnight bedpan ("Gus-under") on the veg plot and he didnt half grow some stuff-or so i've been told!
6 March 2012, 22:21,
It is true, thought it was ment more for land that had lost nutrients though rather then a good soil, but every little helps Smile
10 March 2012, 10:23,

I saw this a while ago, I'll be investing in a guzunder once I've got my own garden again.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart