Survival UK Forums

Full Version: £1.499 litre diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just seen diesel at £1.49.9 per litre thats £6.82 per gallon. Thats about £1 for the government.
It'll only get worse if it kicks off in the middle east again.
Obama and cameron were talking about opening the reserve oil up for this summer to make prices cheaper. I dont know if thats for the U.K and the U.S. or we're just supplying them with oil. we'll just have to wait and see I suppose.
British and U.s. troops are mopving into the other straight "the straight of tears or the straight of grief" as its known aparently to stop piracy... My arse.
£1.56 in some oif the smaller rural stations up here, £2.00 a litre expected by years end.
(16 March 2012, 22:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: [ -> ]£1.56 in some oif the smaller rural stations up here, £2.00 a litre expected by years end.

Yeah, I work around Wales sometimes and I've seen prices similar to that NR.

I would be surprised if we weren't at £2.00 by Christmas!
BLOODY HELLAngry
yep, Diesel in my local garage is 149.9, unleaded is 142.9, seems to go up every time they get a new delivery.
(17 March 2012, 09:56)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yep, Diesel in my local garage is 149.9, unleaded is 142.9, seems to go up every time they get a new delivery.

Most fuel stations fill up 3 times a week. Supermarkets and popular service startions can be everyday. Some of the more remote places can be once a week. But if you're going to cache fuel.....do it soon. Or you won't be able to afford to fill it up.
I dont think unless you can cache a tanker full it'll be much use cacheing fuel.
For example we only use about 40 litres a week... but Roughly £60 a weeks enough, cant afford to cache fuel as well to double that...
here's a funny thing just been to my local petrol station and diesel is £1.49.9 there too (what's with the .9 anyway?
but the cashier told me that today she's had 4 people buy fuel and couldn't pay for it their card was declined?
would have thought the'd have checked balance first
so people or just so tight lol
(17 March 2012, 23:09)grumpy old man Wrote: [ -> ]here's a funny thing just been to my local petrol station and diesel is £1.49.9 there too (what's with the .9 anyway?
but the cashier told me that today she's had 4 people buy fuel and couldn't pay for it their card was declined?
would have thought the'd have checked balance first
so people or just so tight lol

i expect they've gone over their limit.
Pages: 1 2 3