Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympics it has been claimed.

It comes as it has emerged every single MI5 agent will be deployed during the event to keep the public safe.

Details of the alleged lethal plot were posted on a website with links to six terrorists involved in the infamous terror group.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-War.html

It is not known if the security service has uncovered any terrorist plots, however, there is said to be 'chatter' among jihadist groups.

I would have thought that MI5 need to do their work before the event. Otherwise they are just acting as plod.
Another Bullsh#t article from the Mail. it even states in the piece that "Scotland Yard said it had no information on the alleged cyanide plot."

cyanide in hand cream?? i think they've been watching too much James Bond!
Maybe it's their way of scaring the gerneral populace, who'll then accept more draconian measures which will wont be repealed or relaxed after the olympics....
Another slow day in the DM office then.
Note to self.. don't buy cheap hand cream off market stalls lol but unless they work for Clarins I'm ok
(26 March 2012, 19:04)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]cyanide in hand cream??

Have you not heard of Avon's new Jihadist branch? haha. They do anthrax eye liner, and dirty bath bombs haha.

I shouldn't joke about this really. But the handcream cyanide thing is a bit funny. It's probably not the most harmful thing in the cream. Fluride rots brain cells if taken in a surprisingly small dose, but the government still puts LOADS of that in our water system. Aspartame is a pretty strong poison, but that's in almost every sweetner out there, and in most foods we eat. There are so many bad things in our food system already, I think cyanide in the cream is the least of our worries.
i still think there is an attack planned, either ON the olympics or DURING the olympics, its too big an event for the terrorists to ignore.
(27 March 2012, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i still think there is an attack planned, either ON the olympics or DURING the olympics, its too big an event for the terrorists to ignore.

Agreed.

I'm curious why they didn't have a go at anything over in China though?
Pages: 1 2