Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
26 March 2012, 17:02, (This post was last modified: 26 March 2012, 17:03 by mikebratcher69.)
Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympics it has been claimed.

It comes as it has emerged every single MI5 agent will be deployed during the event to keep the public safe.

Details of the alleged lethal plot were posted on a website with links to six terrorists involved in the infamous terror group.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-War.html

It is not known if the security service has uncovered any terrorist plots, however, there is said to be 'chatter' among jihadist groups.

"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
26 March 2012, 18:17,
RE: Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
I would have thought that MI5 need to do their work before the event. Otherwise they are just acting as plod.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
26 March 2012, 18:42,
RE: Terrorists linked to Al Qaeda are plotting a cyanide attack during the London Olympic
Another Bullsh#t article from the Mail. it even states in the piece that "Scotland Yard said it had no information on the alleged cyanide plot."

There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

26 March 2012, 19:04,
cyanide in hand cream?? i think they've been watching too much James Bond!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 March 2012, 19:12,
Maybe it's their way of scaring the gerneral populace, who'll then accept more draconian measures which will wont be repealed or relaxed after the olympics....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
26 March 2012, 19:17,
Another slow day in the DM office then.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
27 March 2012, 11:35,
Note to self.. don't buy cheap hand cream off market stalls lol but unless they work for Clarins I'm ok
27 March 2012, 13:03,
(26 March 2012, 19:04)bigpaul Wrote: cyanide in hand cream??

Have you not heard of Avon's new Jihadist branch? haha. They do anthrax eye liner, and dirty bath bombs haha.

I shouldn't joke about this really. But the handcream cyanide thing is a bit funny. It's probably not the most harmful thing in the cream. Fluride rots brain cells if taken in a surprisingly small dose, but the government still puts LOADS of that in our water system. Aspartame is a pretty strong poison, but that's in almost every sweetner out there, and in most foods we eat. There are so many bad things in our food system already, I think cyanide in the cream is the least of our worries.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
27 March 2012, 13:52,
i still think there is an attack planned, either ON the olympics or DURING the olympics, its too big an event for the terrorists to ignore.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2012, 19:35,
(27 March 2012, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: i still think there is an attack planned, either ON the olympics or DURING the olympics, its too big an event for the terrorists to ignore.

Agreed.

I'm curious why they didn't have a go at anything over in China though?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin