Survival UK Forums

Full Version: Who the F@*K is Kim Kardashian ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Every day when I scan the news papers I see this Kim Kardashian character splattered here and there and I am always left wondering who she is. Why does this pointless non entity get so much press. What is wrong in our society that allows a person with no skills, no record of achievement, no obvious benefit to society and no decorum to get rich and famous ?

I know nothing about her, and don't want to, other than the fact that she is a false god who was made by the press and this is the sad part of this. The press can make and destroy people. I know a person who's life was utterly obliterated by a nasty poisonous reporter who made up a story that shocked and devastated my friends life. "Sue" I hear you say. He can't, he is ruined in every way.

Anyway, this Kim daylightblocker character. I would like to see her survive in a post SHTF world.

Rant over

Steve
This is the trouble with modern "celebrities"....famous for being famous, no talent and no saving graces, used to be the only celebrities were film stars-people at least who could act or sing but these days such people are in short supply. never mind..like you say Steve...such people wont be a problem after TSHTF as they wont survive.
She's got a cracking set of tits. Shame about the face though....

Although she'd probably say the same about me Wink
(9 May 2012, 09:53)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]She's got a cracking set of tits. Shame about the face though....

yeah but she'l only have 1 useful "skill" after TSHTF, and i bet she cant cook much less skin a rabbit!
(9 May 2012, 11:03)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(9 May 2012, 09:53)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]She's got a cracking set of tits. Shame about the face though....

yeah but she'l only have 1 useful "skill" after TSHTF, and i bet she cant cook much less skin a rabbit!

No, she can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe though Big Grin
(9 May 2012, 11:06)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]

are you talking from personal experience?TongueBig GrinBig Grin
(9 May 2012, 11:20)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfortunately not - but that's only because she's not had the pleasure of meeting me yet Wink
(9 May 2012, 11:22)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]

Unfortunately not - but that's only because she's not had the pleasure of meeting me yet Wink

i suppose there will be plenty like this after TSHTF, only too happy to "put out" in return for food and lodgings, depends on what your priorities are i suppose!
(9 May 2012, 11:27)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(9 May 2012, 11:03)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]yeah but she'l only have 1 useful "skill" after TSHTF, and i bet she cant cook much less skin a rabbit!

i suppose there will be plenty like this after TSHTF, only too happy to "put out" in return for food and lodgings, depends on what your priorities are i suppose!

Yeah - I think so too. Not surprising though - that's all 99% of the population have to offer. Not sure the wife would be too happy with my ever increasing harem though, so they'd quickly be moved on. Suppose you'd *have* to test the odd one out though, just in case...
(9 May 2012, 11:32)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(9 May 2012, 11:27)bigpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(9 May 2012, 11:06)00111001 Wrote: [ -> ]No, she can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe though Big Grin

Yeah - I think so too. Not surprising though - that's all 99% of the population have to offer. Not sure the wife would be too happy with my ever increasing harem though, so they'd quickly be moved on. Suppose you'd *have* to test the odd one out though, just in case...
of course you wouldBig Grin only stands to reasonTongueAngel

Pages: 1 2 3